A Station Eight Fan Web Site
1. Why does Barry have Blue eyes as flash in season 3 but green Eyes as a civilian, is he wearing contacts as the Flash and if not then what's the reason?
2. This questions has been asked once before but you weren't sure if it has happened, in True Colors Tim wears a stealth suit But Dick has never needed it so why did Tim wear it was it because he is nervous?
3. What do you consider the cut off point for till the point you know about the DC mythos cause I recall you saying you weren't familiar with new stuff like how you didn't know about new stuff like Chris Kent.
1. Color questions to the colorblind guy seem somewhat fruitless.
2. Again, I'd have to check and confirm.
3. I have gaps. I'm pretty damn familiar with a lot of DC Comics between 1938-1979, though there's plenty I haven't read. On the other hand, I read nearly everything from 1980 through 1996. 1996 is where my big gaps start. I stopped reading then. I came back in 2009, reading a bit here and a bit there, so I'm semi-familiar with a lot of stuff between 2009 and New 52. But I missed ALL of the New 52 before Rebirth, and quite a bit before New 52, as well. I've read everything from Rebirth through 2019. For 2020 and 2021, I'm still reading everything now, but there's a lot, so I'm a bit behind on some series.
1. Is there any difference in the way Barry or Bart's power work.
2. I am very curious like how would you describe the personality of Jay Garrick, like Barry you described as straight man Gary Cooper like, Wally is a bit more wisecracking and well we have had 2 seeasons of him so his personality is pretty clear, similarly Bart is also pretty easy to understand but like if you had to compare Jay and Barry how would you describe Jay.
3. Do the powers of Jaculi and Trajectory work the same way as Barry or Wally or Jay or Bart, essentially could you tell me the mechanics of their powers like how their speed compares to the flash family, metabolism problems and if acccelerating and deaccelerating is required.
1. How they work? No, I don't think so.
2. I'm inclined to leave this to your interpretation. But I guess I see Jay as more Spencer Tracy than Gary Cooper.
3. It basically worked/works the same way for them both, but Jaculi was and Trajectory is even less powerful than Wally.
1. Since the X designations seem to have been discontinued would it be possible for you to reveal what they were? I agree with you about leaving the rest to be discovered it's just seems implausible for these to be revealed naturally because of the end of Season 3.
2. Prior to Season 2 have we seen the characters who made up the A08 A09 and A14?
3. Does Brucely have a Designation? (I know kinda of a silly question but I think he deserves one.)
4. Did Arsenal gain an A designation after he left the Team similar to how Zatanna gained a B and Justice League Designation?
1. X-Designations? We don't have X-Designations.
2. Prior to Season 2? Well, I shouldn't answer, but no.
3. He does.
Well here's a couple of magic themed questions-
1. The Sword of Beowulf had the arm of Grendel as a scabbard and I have been very curious as to which sword it was, in the archives you have mentioned that it had been long since you read the novel and that you don't remember, but after reading it the only option that makes sense to me is the Giant sword which melts in the blood of Grendel's mother. Now this might seem convoluted logic on my part and it most probably is but the sword although melted the hilt remained and that melting bound the magical sword or rather only the hilt at this point and was bounded to the another thing of the same blood the arm of Grendel and thus the sword becoming whole again or maybe the story happened a little differently on earth 16. Is this guess right and if not is there anything you can recollect about the sword or the story of how it happened on earth 16?
2. In Early Warnings was Zatanna channeling the power of Dr Fate and summoned his Ankh the symbol of fate's power because Klarion said that doesn't belong to you, So are Humans Sorceres just capable of channeling the power of Lord of Orders wihtout any conduit like the helmet?
3. Why couldn't klarion escape from the tower of fate in Early Warnings despite the fact that he easily escaped in Denial, was it because he was on the top of the tower in Denial and so it was easy to understand for him where he is in space and time as opposed to early warnings where he is inside the tower so it is difficult to teleport since space and time are weird inside the tower or maybe Nabu just upped the security in the tower since Denial?
4. The magic in Young Justice perplexes as it should since well it's magic, but how can Zatanna train Thirteen who does magic without the use of any words are there two different types of magic, I thought only immortal sorcerers could do that. Like are their multiple types of magic because well they aren't rules or restriction that I recall on magic on young justice all we have is experience levels and the power gap between immortal and mortal sorcerers. Basically is there a 101 to magic in young justice if you plan to reveal that season 4 or future I get it but if there are no spoilers then that would really ease my confusion otherwise Spoiler Request No Spoilers is fine by me.
1. I'm sorry. I'm in the same spot I was in before. It's just been too long since I've read Beowulf.
2. She cheats.
3. Yep. Easier to find one's way off the roof than out of the interior. But he wasn't eternally trapped. Just lost. It's hard for him to focus sometimes.
4. There are indeed multiple types of magic. But it is all about channeling mystic energies.
1. Why doesnât Aquaman/Kaldur'ahm get his Tattoos erased or complete Sorcery school?
2. Does Ocean Master have the ability to use sorcery or is all derived from the Trident of Neptune?
3.Why did Miss Martian think Robin Orphan Spoiler and Arrowette werenât good as the others on the Team when they worked well as a team in Batman Inc?
4. What do the Brain and Ultra Humaniteâs scientific specialties? Does the Brain have leadership skills over Humanite at least prior to Season 3 of Young Justice?
1. Why should he?
2. Both. But past tense.
3. I'm not clear why you think Miss Martian thinks that. Cuz she doesn't.
4. More experience, and Ultra-Humanite's work was based in part on Brain's.
Would previous members of the light like The Brain be accepted back into the light if they escaped prison? Or is it like if your caught youâre never allowed back?
It's not automatic either way.
1. In "Triptych", Batman referred to Diana/Wonder Woman as "a princess of Themiscyra". Is Troia (Diana's "sister", as we know from "Elder Wisdom") also a princess of Themiscyra?
2. What was the casting process like for the role of Troia? I'm curious after your recent responses concerning the casting process for characters like Geo-Force.
3. I'm curious about this so here goes, even though it might be a spoiler request. Do Garth, Troia and Catherine Cobert have (semi-)regular meetings with the Justice League, or at least with whoever is leading the League at a given time, given that they apparently like to speak out on behalf of the League? In "Royal We" and to a lesser extent "Influence", these characters seemed to be very in-sync with the League's actions and views.
4. Lengthy question now.
In a previous Ramble ("ASK GREG LIVE - Correcting the Web"), you said that "Unfortunately, for reasons reported fairly accurately from ASK GREG LIVE, we were unable to cameo either Troia or Mary at Rocket's bridal shower because there just wasn't time for Phil Bourassa to design FOUR new characters, i.e. the two girls in both their civilian and super-hero costumes."
And in a response dated April 4th 2016, you stated that "Donna Troy/Troia and Mary Bromfield/Sergeant Marvel were scheduled to appear in Season Two at both Rocket's bridal shower and among the crowd of heroes in the season finale."
Looking at both of these comments that you've made in the past, it sounds as though there were plans to include the following four designs in "Satisfaction": Donna Troy, Troia, Mary Bromfield, and Sergeant Marvel. Is my hypothesis correct? (If so, then this would seemingly confirm that Troia used the alias "Donna Troy" at the bridal shower when she was in civilian attire.)
5. Are there any episodes coming up in season 4 that, in your mind, are as good as some of your favorite episodes from seasons 1-3 (anything as good as say "Misplaced" or "Overwhelmed")?
Best of luck with wrapping up season 4 and fingers crossed that THE MODE WILL BE CRASHED so that there can be a season 5!
2. I think we chose the wonderful Grey Griffin from among the actors already in the episode.
3. Catherine does, certainly. Garth and Troia might have an occasional chat, but they aren't representing the League.
4. Troia may have used the alias Donna Troy when she was on the Team, but Donna isn't her real name. How we LABELED the designs behind the scenes to avoid confusion doesn't reflect the in-universeness of the fact that had she been there and had anyone addressed her by name, they would've called her Troia, not Donna.
5. In short, yes. (I mean what kind of question is this? Did you expect me to answer, "No, they're all sub-par?")
Hi Greg! Hope you're well! :) I'm so excited for FanDome today!!
1) Have Kaldur and Garth remained great friends over the years, since Team Year Zero? I know that they worked together as part of the Team but I wonder whether they remained close.
2) I've noticed that when Kaldur lists Team members, he tends to do so in the order of their Designations. This happens most notably in "First Impression", when he lists the Team members in order of B-designation, and then lists the Outsiders in order of B-designation. However, when Superboy mentions Garth and Troia in "Influence", he does not list their names in order of Designation. He mentions Troia first. Was this a subtle hint that Conner and Troia are close?
3) Now that Troia has appeared and we've seen a little bit of what she's up to on Earth-16, would you be able to reveal the in-universe reason for her absence in "Satisfaction", please? (I wonder if it had anything to do with the U.N.) You previously said that you couldn't say why she didn't attend "without revealing SPOILERS" for her story... but maybe now is a good time to ask.
4) Since Troia left the Team before Garth, was she the first of the two of them to start pursuing a career as a U.N. Ambassador?
5) In a previous response, you stated that Garth was "teaching combat sorcery in Atlantis" after leaving the Team. Has he continued to do this when possible (though I would think that being a part of the U.N. would take up a lot of his time)?
2. Nope. I think you're reading too much into that.
3. I think she was just busy on Themyscira.
4. No spoilers.
5. Maybe he guest lectured on occasion. But he's pretty busy these days.
1. Does Hawkwoman genuinely love HawkMan?
2. What is Shayera's eye color?
3. Will we get to see more of the league's personal lives further down the line?
4. Why are the hawks 11 years apart? I'm just curious I ain't hating on you for it.
5. Have the hawks slept with each other?
1. I would hope so. They're married.
2. Probably shouldn't be asking the color-blind guy color questions.
3. Here and there.
4. I'm not sure I understand the question. Why are my wife and I three years apart? That's when we were born. If you're looking for backstory information here, then: NO SPOILERS.
5. Yes. They're married.
Hi Greg! Young Justice: Invasion is one of my favorite seasons of television. Really looking forward to season 4. I have questions about which characters you have access to and are personally interested in using for the show
1. What's the legal status of created specifically for the Static Shock tv show (e.g. Shebang, Ebon, Madelyn Spaulding, Ebon, etc.)? More to the point, are you allowed to use them in Young Justice? I'm assuming they exist under different circumstances than characters created for Milestone characters who were adapted later.
2. If you were able to use them, are you at all interested in those characters? Or would you prefer to keep the show focused on characters who are a bigger part in DC's history?
Thanks for your time, and for the great TV!
1. At this point, no character we've wanted to use is off limits. That could change. But so far as S4 goes, we had no issues.
2. It's not really about who's a bigger part of DC history. It's about telling the story we want to tell.
Hi Greg. I have a few questions:
1) Why was Jade so absent in season 3?
2) Was there any problem with Kelly Hu?
And since in episode 325 Lian said something like "we need to find Cheshire for Daddy" (if I'm not mistaken):
3) Does Lian know that Cheshire is her mom?
4) In fact, does she even know or remember who her mom is?
And last but not least:
5) Did Will actually believe what Jade said about being a soccer mom and all that?
1. Was she? Did she get significantly more time in Seasons One and Two? If so, I guess the answer is that story drives the use of our characters, as always.
2. No. She was great, as always.
5. Believe? I don't understand.
Well I don't think my questions are very interesting but I'm curious, so:
1 - What are the names of Arsenal's parents? And how did they die?
2 - What is the name of Zatanna's mother? And how did she die?
3 - What are the names of Rocket's parents and husband?
4 - What are the names of M'gann M'orzz's parents?
Some of this stuff you can probably look up in old comics, but otherwise, I'm just going to lay out a big NO SPOILERS to all of this.
Hey Greg I got a question regarding Batman on earth 16.
I know the real-life answer is just that they are different characters and giving superpowers to Batman doesn't fit him, but, still, I've always wondered why no empowering entity ever chose Bruce Wayne as a champion.
Say Why didn't SHAZAM chose Bruce Wayne Over Billy? Bruce already had the training, maturity, and skills, and instead, he decided to empower an orphan kid.
Same for other people giving powers like the guardians of the universe (or is it the ring that chooses?) going over people like Guy over Bruce.
Have you thought of an explanation for that?
I could say that Billy has a purity of heart that Bruce doesn't have. That Hal, John and Guy have a greater ability to overcome fear with willpower. But really, the premise of the question doesn't work for me. There are billions of people on Earth. Why assume that Bruce is the be-all/end-all of humanity?
Hey Greg, got two questions for you
1. How did you meet Brandon Vietti?
2. I ask because I'm a big of the DCAU, how did Rich Fogel get involved with the series?
1. Brandon and I met a couple times when I was at Sony and when I was freelancing for WB. But, honestly, we really didn't meet for real until Sam Register teamed us up to develop a new series for WB Animation. (That series was a Green Lantern series that was never made, followed by a Space Ghost series that was never made, before we finally were assigned to Young Justice.)
2. Rich and I go way back to my Disney days. He and Mark Seidenberg were partnered up, editing Gummi Bears. We've kept in touch, on and off, over the years. And more recently, we were both staff writers on Shimmer & Shine. I truly loved the Shimmer & Shine writing staff (Stephanie Simpson, Dustin Ferrer, Kevin Hopps, Cisco Paredes, Andrew Blanchette and Rich), so when YJ started up again I tried to get everyone to write an episode for Season Three and/or Four. Stephanie and Dustin haven't had the time, but the rest have all pitched in for an episode or two. (Of course, Kevin was already a YJ writer.)
Hello Greg, In YJ, what is the thought process behind each season's time jump, how do you and the creative team decide the length of each jump and how do you believe they add to the characters and the overall narrative?
Again, this has been covered in the ASK GREG ARCHIVES multiple times. But generally, we think it allows us to show the growth and maturation of our young characters.
The length of the time jump is generally determined by both what we want to hide (and later reveal) about our characters and when in the timeline does the story fall that we want/need to tell.
Hey Greg, I've noticed in the credits for Outsiders, all of the Milestone characters are credited as "Created by Milestone Media." Are there any specific reasons why Dwayne McDuffie and the other Milestone creators aren't individually mentioned?
Thanks for a great season.
It's a legal decision that's way above my paygrade to credit the creation of all Milestone characters to the Milestone company. That's all I know. But I don't think it began with Season Three. Didn't we do the same thing in Seasons One and Two?
My other question is Tim smarter than Dick in Young justice, since he is the smartest and the best detective out of all the robins.
I guess. I'm not big on quantifying these things. But Tim is very smart.
Hi Greg, I was wondering if you could explain how the Glamour Charm works, since Season 2 is over(I am guessing Glamour Charm-related questions weren't answered due to spoilers)?
It seems pretty self-explanatory in the show. What seems unclear?
English is not my mother tongue, so I wanted to ask you 2 questions
1. in Earth 16 Superboy is the best friend of the third robin Tim Drake and Kid Flash / Bart Allen as is the case of the new Earth and Young Justice Rebirth?
2. the fourth season in which month of 2020 will it leave?
1. I think for Earth-16, what you see on screen is what you get. Conner is friendly enough with Tim and Bart, but they were in a younger class, and he's closer to/with the folks he came up with.
2. I think you asked this already, so I'm not sure why you're asking it again. I know English is not your first language, but I'm not sure what you mean by "leave". I can't tell if you're asking me an in-universe question about when the show is set, the answer to which would be NO SPOILERS - or a question about when the series will drop in 2020, the answer to which is obviously that it didn't and was never, ever going to be ready in time for 2020. Granted, you wrote this in 2019, so if you would want me to update the question for 2021, the answer is that the show will drop when HBO MAX decides it wants it to drop. And they haven't announced that yet.
So, firstly. Thanks for responding to all our comments, it probably gets a little bit annoying sometimes, but its really cool that you interact with your fans, and I hope you keep doing it! ^_^
So for my questions-
1. You've said you dislike how time travel works in DC. It does seem really confusing. I've flipped through all mentions in previous comments and have come up with a question regarding Bart.
So, you've said "Earth-16 had a history that Impulse thwarted. You can view his original history as Earth-16a, I suppose. Or you could just mark it up as GONE."
So, if such is the case, would Impulse be at risk of fading away? Does only the future itself fade, and Bart avoids it by not being there? Time travel is really complicated to write, so I just wanted clarity on that.
2. The team started with the original 6, being Superboy, Ms.Martian, Kid Flash, Robin, Artemis, Aqualad. Now there are somewhere around 19 members that are on the team or are associated with the team. Do you ever feel like it is hard to balance so many characters?
3.Does giving an individual character like Bart or Cassie development get harder as more characters are added?
Thanks for your time/responses, it means a ton to me. \(^_^)/
0. I'm still doing it. It just took me a while to get back to it.
1. I kinda have addressed this in the past, but for now I'm going to say NO SPOILERS.
2. I do. Many fans seem to think it's even more difficult for us than we think it is.
3. Of course. But I'm basically okay with that. When the story dictates that one character or another is the lead, that's great - we'll move them into the spotlight. But until then, our leads remain Dick, Kaldur, Conner, M'gann and Artemis, with whichever two to four additional characters that the season dictates gets the spotlight.
When he was alive, what kind of relationship did Jason Todd hold with both Bruce and Dick respectively
What language do they speak in Bialya? Is it Arabic or some language unique to that country?
A Bialyan dialect of Arabic. Although in parts of Greater Bialyan, they speak a Quraci dialect of Arabic.
Are speedsters able to time travel without time machines in the Young Justice Universe?
Megan's character development is very complicated. why do not we know her story? why is she unreliable for 3 seasons?
I guess it depends on what you mean. I agree she's complicated, but that isn't a bad thing in my mind. I wouldn't call her unreliable at all, though.
In the Young Justice animated universe, is Slade Wilson a human, or is he actually a metahuman?
What happened to Artemis when Wally die?
Lots. Did you watch Season Three?
I saw a message on the archives in regards to cloning and sexuality. As an identical twin, I know me and my sister do not have the same sexuality despite having the same DNA. I know there's also nature vs. nurture. Would you consider cloning to be similar to the shared DNA of twins in the YJ universe? If so, would it be possible for one of the Roys (like Jim or original Roy) to have an attraction to a guy or, say, a genomorph without a gender, in contrast to Will's clear attraction to women. I am not asking if that is the case, but rather if it is possible.
On another note, I am an avid Young Justice fan who loves your show and is looking forward to Season Four. I hope Starfire or Raven or Supergirl or other characters that are popular but have yet to show will show up!
One last question, do you ever look at the YJ fanfiction archives? Either out of curiosity or for inspiration? Just curious if you or Brandon ever peek at those!
Thanks and love your show!
1. I honestly don't know enough about the science to be sure. But I suppose I could do more research. So the short answer is: "It's possible?"
2. We don't take requests. We can't take suggestions.
3. Never. It's legally dangerous for me to read fanfiction covering anything I work on professionally. The same is true for Brandon.
Hi Greg! Once again, thanks for the amazing show that is Young Justice. I wanted to ask a few more questions about the show I adore.
1. How old are Traya, Anissa, and Jennifer?
2. Was there any debate between the writers, producers, and actors over how to pronounce Lian? (I know some people including myself pronounced it as LeeAnn, and sometimes say that)
3. If it was Cadmus policy to delete the source material, how come they kept Roy alive and frozen instead?
4. How did Mal and Karen discover Conner's and Megan's real identities, or is that something we might see later?
5. What's your response and feeling when people come up to you and say that the show (or even Gargoyles) helped them during a difficult time, maybe even saved them from suicide?
1. By the end of Team Year Eight...
Traya Smith is 11;
Anissa Pierce is 5;
Jennifer Pierce is 3.
2. I pretty much set it as Lee-AHN from the beginning and Brandon, Jamie and the actors followed my lead.
3. The Light thought they might have a use for him later.
4. Yeah, no spoilers.
5. On the one hand, I'm glad we were of use, but it's sad that we were necessary in that way.
This post is about Tim and Cassie in season 3
1.What was their relationship like?
2.What kind of boyfriend was Tim?
3.Are Tim and Cassie virgins? If not, when was their first time?
4.Have they slept with each other?
1. At what point?
2. Not quite communicative enough, clearly.
3. I'm not going into that here. I'd rather leave that to your interpretation.
Young Justice Outsiders was incredible, but I'm a little unsure on something. Are Tim and Cassie broken up? I was very excited to see where this relationship would go, but it seems like their relationship has ended. Is season 3 the end of Robin and Wonder Girl?
It sure looks that way... but until you know, feel free to dream. Because my only answer is NO SPOILERS.
Where is Ed supposed to be from? He sounds mexican (his dad too) but I thought his family was from Argentina
I think they are both from Argentina.
In the young justice universe Why is the team call a covert unit out of the spotlight when in fact the sidekicks are seen working togather with out the justice leagers with the them on missions is seen by people save they save and by bystanders and these people tell others the justice league let there sidekicks work togather there as a team on missions ? this about the team before outsiders were form .
Sorry, I'm trying, but having a bit of trouble following you here.
You're asking, I think, how the Team remained covert before the Outsiders became public, even though some people saw them here and there.
And if that's the question, the short answer is, they aren't holding press conferences. People may spot them, but then the Team vanishes into the night. And although some of the Team are famous proteges, most are full-time covert heroes, including Nightwing, Superboy (until episode 326), Miss Martian, Tigress, etc.
Dick was a public hero as Robin, but when he switched to Nightwing, he let Jason take over the Robin role, and he went covert as Nightwing. And he's never come out publicly in this new heroic identity.
After the events of Season 2 of "Young Justice," what exactly happened to the Brain?
Well, you know Mallah was in Belle Reve...
Because of the events of "Young Justice: Legacy," Tula's death was ultimately the reason why Kaldur, Garth, Wally, and Artemis left the Team before the events of "Young Justice: Invasion"?
I can't tell if that's really a question or a statement. It certainly was a major reason why Kaldur went undercover and why Garth left the Team, and it clearly influenced Wally and Artemis.
In "Satisfaction," how was it possible that Mercy did not suffer any other injuries after Roy set off that explosive? I mean, considering it was attached to Mercy's arm, you'd think a point-blank explosion would've done far more damage than what was depicted and she would've either been bleeding or have facial burns or something.
She was bleeding, as I recall. I guess we could've gone further with it. But we felt like we went far enough, and you don't know what the recovery time was.
hello Mr Wiseman me and my sister are big fans of your work
we have 2 quest
1.is wonder bat a possible ship u would ever considering useing ? my brother says this stupid to ask but I got still got to ask
2.what ever happen to Captian marvel sidekicks Mary and Freddie Freeman?
1. I'm not sure what you're referring to, but we have a few standard rules: (1) We don't take requests. (2) We can't take suggestions.
2. No spoilers.
hello Mr Wiseman big fan of your work
Especially Gargoyles and Young Justice
I have one questions
1. are Victor stone and arsenal from young justice cyborgs
1. By definition, yes.
We know that Bruce Wayne is the legal guardian of Dick and Tim in Young Justice, but I wondering if this applies to the E-16 versions of his other kids.
- Was Bruce Wayne the legal guardian of Jason Todd?
- Is Bruce Wayne the legal guardian of Cassandra Cain?
Do we know that Bruce is the legal guardian of Tim in YJ? I'm not saying he's not, but I don't ever remember revealing that, so I'm not saying he is, either. And if I won't confirm Tim, I'm obviously not going to confirm Jason or Orphan.
I'm guessing that Black Manta was expelled from the Light because of his role of bringing his son into the Light, but not realizing that his son had been a double agent the entire time until it was too late?
I guess it depends on how you're defining "expelled".
I want to say that I'm a big fan of the shows you've made from Gargoyles to Young Justice and I'd like to ask a few questions.
1. Are Plastic Man, Hardware and Batwoman part of Batman's team? Batwoman obviously and I think Plastic Man is due to his history with Batman.
1A. Why would Hardware be on Batman's team? Does he have history with Batman in the comics as well because I don't know him much.
2. What's Metamorpho's designation for Batman's team.
3. If I were to ask about the character designs for this season, should I ask you or Phil?
4. What was Troia like when she was part of the Team?
5. Did she ever wear stealth tech?
1. I assume, given the date of your post, you mean as of mid-season of Outsiders. In which case, the answer is yes to all three.
1A. No spoilers.
2. I don't give out designation numbers here.
3. Depends on the question, I guess.
4. No spoilers.
5. Ever? Probably. I haven't thought about it.
Hi! I have some questions about Bart Allen:
1: Does Bart have any trauma regarding his past?
2: Is the personality we see him have all the time his real personality?
3: Does Bart ever feel uncomfortable about becoming KF the way he did?
1. I'll leave that to your interpretation.
2. "ALL the time"?
3. He said he did. I'd take his word for it.
1. When did Arrowette join the Team?
2. When did Spoiler join the Team?
3. When did Thirteen join the Team?
4. When did Stephanie Brown become Spoiler?
5. When did Traci Thurston become Thirteen?
1. Arrowette joined the Team in Team Year Seven.
2. Spoiler joined the Team in Team Year Eight.
3. Thirteen joined the Team in Team Year Eight.
4. Stephanie Brown debuted as Spoiler in Team Year Seven.
5. Traci Thurston debuted as Thirteen in Team Year Eight.
1. How old is Allen Phaedon?
2. How old is Brucely?
3. How old is Cisco Ramon?
4. How old is Daddy Lidz?
5. How old is Doctor Moon?
By the END of Team Year Eight...
1. Allen Phaedon is 41.
2. Brucely is 4.
3. Cisco Ramon is 15.
4. Daddy Lidz is 40.
5. Doctor Moon Dae-il is 52.
1. How long has Jefferson Pierce been fighting crime as Black Lightning prior to Season Three?
Black Lightning debuted as a hero in Team Year Two.
I've been curious about this for a while, since we know that Garth showed up to fight off the Reach in the S2 finale, but were Garth and Troia still operating as heroes by the end of Season 2? Or were they already UN ambassadors? Because Dick implies in S3 that they left the Team to become ambassadors, and they were both gone by S2.
I don't think that was instantaneous.
After Season 2 was over, you confirmed that the designations 27 and 28 were assigned shortly after the season came to a close. We know that there are well over 28 Leaguers by the time we pick up with Season 3, so...
1. Are the characters you intended to give those designations to in 2013 the ones who did end up getting them when you revisited the series canon for Season 3?
If so, 2. Were you always planning for Kaldur to join the Justice League shortly after Season 2 concluded?
By the time that you see this question, season 4 will probably have concluded, but I'll take my chances. I love Young Justice - thank you so much for this amazing show!
I have a few questions about "Elder Wisdom", which has just been released on DC Universe:
1) Is Troia an Amazon by birth or is she from man's world? She bears a strong resemblance to Wonder Woman and she referenced Hippolyta ("Mother") so I'm guessing that the former is true, but I wonder if you could confirm this now that she has had a prominent appearance in Young Justice, please.
2a) Does Troia have the alias Donna Troy in Young Justice?
2b) Has she *ever* had this alias on Earth-16? Troia is quite an unusual name so I wonder whether it stems directly from the name Donna Troy somehow, even on Earth-16.
3) We've only ever seen Garth in one outfit, even when he was Tempest in the Young Justice: Legacy game. Likewise, we've only seen one look for Troia at this stage, but is it also her costume from her time as a member of the Team?
4) I hope it's all right if I ask this question as well, please: do you still have plans to include Mary Bromfield in Young Justice? I know that you've said that you wanted to introduce both her and Troia in season 2, so that's why I'm asking about Mary even though this is a spoiler request. I hope that Mary will still get her due, whether it's in the final stretch of season 3 or in season 4. Hoping for some Marvel/Shazam Family love at some point in Young Justice.
Thank you so much for reading my submission! :)
Well, Season Four hasn't dropped as of this writing, though we do have fourteen episodes in the can, seven more in post-production and five being animated overseas, with all pre-production complete.
1. No spoilers.
2. As of Season Three she isn't using the name Donna Troy. No spoilers as to whether she ever did.
3. No spoilers.
4. It's not a spoiler to say that we still want to include her when it makes sense to.
I'm confused, it the future world of Bart's was erased, how come he, from that world, still exists? Shouldn't he have disappeared too if it was changed? Because his new future self now exists in the one he created. Or is he living on borrowed time and eventually his meddling with time will catch up to him? I'm just so confused about his whole time situation.
2. And if nothing happens, and he somehow survives to see himself born, how is that going to work? Is he going to die right upon conception, or upon birth? Or screw up and prevent his birth? This is just so bizzare.
Chronoton radiation made him immune to the changes. Eventually, a new Bart will/should be born. But our Bart might live to see that - live and HOPE that this new Bart never becomes him. But if you're asking whether they can co-exist, they can.
Yo Greg, did Will and Jade officially divorce between season 2 and season 3 of YJ? If this is too spoilerific, you can probably ignore this question.
I honestly don't think they bothered, but I reserve the right to change my mind (or have Brandon change it for me).
In Young Justice, does The Light have a specific policy that if its members (even its board members) get caught or exposed, then they will be given up or will not be offered any sort of protection by the organization from the fallout of their own exposure?
I ask because it really does seem to be the trend, given the evidence presented. Ocean Master was caught, disgraced, and imprisoned, and The Light did little for him but quickly select his replacement and send Lady Shiva to murder him when he attempted to take revenge upon those who exposed him. Black Manta was caught, disgraced (even more), and imprisoned, and again The Light did nothing to help or extract him.
I guess there truly is no honor among thieves, huh?
Largely, yes. But "honor" is not at issue, if everyone is aware in advance of the repercussions.