A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Sorry, two mistakes in my first letter. Here's the correct(?) one:
Let's say someone would put a spell on Fox so that she can only say the FULL truth and leave nothing out, what would she answer if she's asked what Titania had whispered to her in the night Oberon wanted to take Alex away to Avalon?
1a) Why does Oberon need a tracker to find Puck(a fellow fey), when both Titanya and the Wierd Sisters were able to locate the Gargoyles in the clock tower? b)Why could Oberon sence Titanya and not Puck? c)How was Budicca able to track Owen from the Park to the castle? Had Owen been frolicking in the park earlier?
2a)Did Titanya want things to end up as they did from the begining? b) If she did, how was she sure Puck would of shown up? c) If she didn't, then should I assume she wanted Gargoyles to help take the baby, and it wasn't reverse pyicoligy?
3)Why were nither Rinard, Vogel, nor the Gargoyle's put to sleep? Am I right in thinking Titanya protected them?
4)How did Rinard know about the danger? Did Xanatos or Titanya ask him for help?
5a) Why would the people of manhaten, think this was all a midsummer night's dream, with all the car crashes, injuries and, probably, deaths that occured? b) Would not all that damage break the non-interferance law?
Good luck with these, for all our sakes.
1a. He was in the mood. Besides, Puck is better at hiding.
1b. Puck is not his wife/soulmate.
1c. It's a magic flute, man. Just flow with it!
2a. So she says.
2c. I'm not going to interpret it for you.
3. Renard and Vogel were not in Manhattan when the spell was first cast. Also they had an energy field around the bridge.
4. Yes. Xanatos informed him.
5a. That's Oberon's interpretation.
5b. From his point of view, he didn't cause the damage. He was merely taking the mortals out of a conflict that would have interfered with their lives. The damage was a minor repercussion.
Did you ever have a name for Oberon's mortal form that we see in "The Gathering"? If so, what is it?
Is that his latest form he used while living in the 20th Century, like Anastasia Renard is for Titania?
Not at this time.
Is Puck one of Oberon and Titania's children? Keep in mind; if you say something like I can't tell or won't say, I'll take that as an affirmative answer.
Well, Gipdac if you take every "not telling" as an affirmative you're just going to be wrong a lot.
But I will answer this. CUZ I'VE ANSWERED IT BEFORE!!!
No, Puck is not one of Oberon and Titania's children. What even gave you that impression?
"I'll meet by moonlight" questions:
1 How does that name apply to the episode?
2 Why did Titanya and Oberon bother to make such a grand entrance? Or was that Avalon welcoming them back?
3 When Goliath, Gabreal and Angie fall into that water being filled filled by very hot lava, should not the water be too hot to swim in?
4 When Oberon made Goliath & his clan immune to his arts, was this some sota spell to make Oberon and his childern's magic not affect him, or was he saying he wouln't use his magic agenst them, or what?
5 By the end of the Gathering, did Oberon renew his promise about Goliath and clan being immune to his arts?
Not "I'll meet". "Ill Met". Very different.
1. It was an ill meeting under the moon when Oberon meets our gang. It's also a Shakespearean reference from "A Midsummer Night's Dream" the scene where Shakespeare introduces Oberon and Titania.
2. They do everything grand.
3. Stop calling her Angie.
5. He didn't have to. His word is law.
You said that Mab the mother of Oberon was connected to Chaos like many of the other first gods in mythology such as Tiamat, Ymir and Gaea who were created from chaos or were chaos incarnate and like many of these gods Mab is overthrown by a younger god who is descended from her and in our case it's Oberon. So did you have Mab be Oberon's mother not his sister or cousin just to fit the myth of older/chaotic god being overthrown by a younger god?
I'm sure that held influence. (Although I'd argue against Gaea being a chaos figure. I might also argue against Ymir too.)
Also, it just seemed right.
Oberon and Titania
Yep, more O&T questions. :) I love the characters: ones a schemer and the other one is arrogant and powerful.
1a. Does Oberon realize that Titania manipulates him?
1b. If so, how does he feel knowing his wife does that too him?
2. What color is Titania's (not Anatasia) hair? Pink, Orange, Red? I ask this cause in some scenes/episodes her hair seems to be changing colors.
1a. To some degree, of course.
1b. She is endlessly fascinatin to him.
2. I'm color blind. You tell me.
1. Will the Fae ever get involved in the resistance? (Other then Puck)
2a. What would the Fae's opinions be on Earth being conquered?
2b. Oberon's and Titania's opinions?
3. Would Titania be extremly upset, angry, 'beyond the no return type angry', or unconcerned that Alex has been...'kidnapped' by the Space-Spawn?
As you probably noticed with my previous questions, I like Oberon and Titania. :)
1. Not initially, for a good reason. Everyone gets involved one way or another eventually.
2. Whaddaya think?
3. I'm not confirming or denying Titania's continued existence in 2198.
I like 'em too.
1. before "The Gathering", did anyone besides Xanatos and demona know that Owen was Puck? you've said before that Fox didn't know, correct?
2. from what i know of Oberon and his relationship with Puck, i doubt that bringing him the Phoinex Gate would've convinced Oberon to let Puck stay in the mortal world any longer. what do you think?
2. Might have worked. Depended how Puck approached him. He's known Oberon a lot longer than you have.
Did Oberon have any siblings?
Maybe. Maybe not.