A Station Eight Fan Web Site
In Endgame. Why Captain Atom returned his leadership to Black Canary instead of Batman?
Why would it go to Batman?
Hello Mr Weisman,
I just wanted to thank you for your amazing work. I really hate to see Young Justice over so soon but loved every minute of it as a huge comic fan.
I also loved Gargoyles. My mom and I used to watch it together all the time. We loved the series from start to finish. My mom died a few years back and when I really miss her, I watch Gargoyles. Even after all this time I can still remember her comments on her favorite episodes and it's very comforting to have that to fall back on. I don't think I'm explaining myself well, but thank you for giving us something we could enjoy so much together, and something to help me remember her with. I look forward to your next projects.
Kris, my condolences for the loss of your mother. And thank you for such kind words. You could hardly have paid me a nicer compliment, and I truly appreciate it.
Has Gar spoken to his dad since Marie passing?
Does Mark know his son is green?
Any discussion of Gar's biological father falls under the category of SPOILERS.
I was rewatching YJ Revelations, and I noticed that Count Vertigo was wearing some sort of device in his ears, wrapped around his head. He seemed to be the only member of the Injustice League to be wearing one, so I don't think it was a communications device. I humbly ask the following questions:
1) What was this device?
2) If the above is a spoiler request, I ask how long he has used/needed the device as of his appearance in Revelations?
3) Does said device serve a protective, or a augmentative purpose?
Thank you! Loved the show!
1. It was the device that gives him his powers - or at least allows him to control them.
2. Uh, the latter or neither.
Sorry CN cancelled Young Justice!! I will truly miss the show! Miss Martian and Superboy are my two favorite members of the team and were my favorite couple of the series, too say I was disappointed when they broke up would be a under statement!! I was happy to see in endgame,it seemed like they could be getting back together in the future. Here my question? This is something that has been bugging me the whole second season!! Why did she do it?? Why did Miss Martian try to make Superboy forget he was mad at her for abusing her powers!! Why did she do it???
She was careless with her powers and careless of their relationship. I won't try to defend it, but I also see how she could have gotten there by taking things for granted that she shouldn't have and by letting her growing agility with her powers go to her head.
Was Young Justice mixed in 5.1, or just stereo? The DVDs and iTunes/Amazon downloads all have stereo audio.
I don't know for sure, but I think stereo.
This question was inspired by your mention of recently visiting a "Doctor Who" convention.
One of the episodes of the revived series (written by Neil Gaiman), had the Doctor getting to speak to the TARDIS when its essence is temporarily transferred into a human body, and saying "You never got me where I wanted to go". To which the TARDIS replies, "But I always took you where I needed to be". I wondered, if you'd seen that episode, what you thought of that exchange, which echoes Avalon's properties in "Gargoyles" down to the wording.
I've seen it. It was cool. But I'm not feeling like we were copied or anything.
1. So its clear that impulse tried to get close to jamie to ensure he didnt turn evil. We saw him be protective of jamie when green beetle was altering his scarab and we saw him be only foucsed on saving jamie after he turned. Obviously he was doing all this to change the future, but to me this makes his friendship with jamie seem artifcial. Does impulse really consider him a close friend? Did impulse care more about the future than he did about about jamie?
2. In regards to the Reach's chain of command, the Ambassidor is the one is charge, while black beetle can take command if deemed nescessary. Where does the Scientist fit into it. What actual authority does she have, when no one actually listens to her?
3. Now i'm a little confused about the treaty between the guardians and the reach. John said that the reach may only lay claim to a world if invited and if that invitation has been revoked, they must leave. The scientist also mentioned that their tempering with the planet would violate the treay, but why? They were offically inviated to the earth and according to this treay are allowed to do whatever they want without interfercne from the green lanterns, so why exactly are they violating the treay if the only tempering they did was WHIlE they were invited? Granted they were tempering with the planet before that, but if the GLs cant prove that this was done before they got their inviation or lost it, why then is it a violation?
1. How something begins and how it evolves are two separate things.
2. She has authority over the other scientists on that particular Reach Mission. She has no operational authority.
3. They tampered PRIOR to being invited, which is a clear violation. And there was plenty of proof by the end of the season. For example: Blue Beetle.
A wired question, it's inspired by a question about Beast Boy I just saw here.
It ask if BB can transform into a panda. Of course he can.
but then I can't help thinking:
You know all animals beast boy transformed into are GREEN. So when he transforms into a panda, what is the color exactly? Green and Black? White and Green? Light Green as the white part and dark green as the black part?
That's a bit funny when a panda is not black and white. It would looks like a green bear if so.
Sorry really wired question but I find it's funny to think about it (Or my humor sense is really twisted.)
I'd think light green and very dark green bordering on black.
Hello, Can you tell me who is the interpreter of ''Ella Mi Fu Rapita'' in Gangland? I loved much that voice
I don't know. I'm sorry.