A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Can you elaborate on how Bumble Bee's tech suit works? Are the wings made of hard light or nanotechnology?
For now, I'll leave that to your interpretation. But for the most part, she's making use (with additions) to Atom's tech. And it's Bumblebee. One word.
Hey greg I got some questions about your villains
In the past you have mnetioned that your villains don't kill even heroes because they don't want to waste resources. Say Xanatos ultimately benfitted much more from having the gargoyles alive, as they eventually saved his son from Oberon.
But say, wouldn't the light from Young Justice eventually want them heroes dead?
When they finally achieve their goals, the heroes will only stand in their way wouldn't they? I can understand Klarion wanting the heroes around to cause some chaos. But say Queen Bee would eventually want to rule her country without any hero alive possibly meddling with her dictatorship or even overthrow her , right?
Second I have a question about Klarion. Most characters are weaker on earth 16 than other versions. But Klarion had the opposite as he is a lot stronger as a lord of chaos. Why did you decide to make him much more powerful?
Thank you Greg
1. Why would they want them dead? Haven't they proven useful. I'm not saying they'd shy away from killing one or two, if necessary. (Cf. Ted Kord or Tula.) But if they had killed either Barry, Bart or Wally prior to the end of Season Two, then who or what would have saved the Earth?
2. He felt all chaosy to us. And we needed Doctor Fate to have some substantial competition.
First off congrats on Season 3. Just piecing together what we can from the timeskip betweeen S1 and 2 before having another thrown in, thought I'd ask about a few logistical pieces.
1) Can the Zeta Network support people with the same active designation in the same authorisation tier, ie. it can have Blue Beetle 22 for Ted Kord, Blue Beetle B22 for Jaime, but would multiple Kid Flashes or Robins with a B designation cause issues (if they were not deceased, causing them to be inactive designations presumably)
2) You have given the designations for the members of the Team, giving an order for when members may have joined. Would you give the year that they joined for those missing?
B01-B09: Team Year Zero
B11: Aquagirl: ?
B12: Troia: ?
B13: Robin/Jason: ?
B14: Lt. Marvel: ?
B15: Sgt. Marvel: ?
B16: Batgirl: ?
B17: Bumblebee: ?
B18: Lagoon Boy: ?
B19: Beast Boy: ?
B20-B22: Team Year Five
B23-26: Team Year Six
3) Do certain members of the Team have falsified public records such as birth certificates? Specifically I would imagine Megan Morse, Connor Kent, Bart Allen, the Roys and perhaps Donna Troy would require them to attend school, marry and become legal guardians.
1. If I'm understanding your question correctly, then no. There are multiple Green Lanterns within the no-prefix-letter designation. And it gives the computer no problem.
3. I'm not commenting on "Donna Troy." I've never confirmed or denied that "Donna Troy" exists. Troia exists. That's all you know.
3a. Megan, Conner (with an e) and Bart must have public records to go with their secret identities. I suppose you could say they're falsified.
3b. Clone Roy has been using the original Roy's paperwork. Whether that changes now that Original Roy is back, I'm not saying.
I loved, the Green Arrow, showcase short you wrote but was wondering two things 1.Ware, was Dinah Lance (Black Canary)flying home from? 2. I remember that Oliver had glasses on (not shades)in the beginning of the short. In your mind was Dinah Lance, also wearing glasses (again not shades) on both her flight and when she arrived at the airport before getting into costume to help green arrow?
1. I don't recall. Does it matter?
2. I don't recall glasses on Oliver, but it's been awhile. If they were there, it wasn't something I asked for in the script. And I don't see any reason to put glasses on either Oliver or Dinah.
I'm a longtime fan of everything W.I.T.C.H., so I appreciate you taking the time to answer questions about the animated series all these years later. It helps keep the series and its magic alive even after it (unfortunately) ended.
My question is in regards to the Matt-Shagon twist (which is still to this day one of my favorite adaptational changes and TV plots overall). I really enjoyed how Matt developed as a character in the second season, and, of course, this storyline played a huge role in his characterization.
I realize that it's been years and the exact reason might not be clear anymore, but I figured I'd ask: what made you decide to pursue this storyline with Matt? So many interesting developments came out of this twist, and by the end of the season I felt there were even more potentials that could be explored, had the series continued. I've just always been curious about how this idea came up.
Thanks so much!
It's all very vague now, but as I recall, there seemed to be some mystery over who Shagon really was in the comics, mystery that never was revealed nor paid off. So I slotted Matt into that role, to make the mystery pay off and to give Will the maximum amount of turbulence.
Hi, I was wondering if Beast Boy was 13 at the start of Team Year Six or if he was in the same boat as Bart with the whole assuming he lives to the end of Year Six, that he will have turned 13 during it?
I think it's safe to say now, given what we revealed at SDCC this past summer, that Garfield survived to age 14 by the end of Team Year Six.
What are your favorite pizza toppings?
Pepperoni and mushrooms.
Who was Garfield Logan's guardian before Megan Morse?
You mean after Marie but before Megan? Assuming there was one, NO SPOILERS. Assuming there wasn't, NO SPOILERS.
Hello! I am a huge fan of your work. I was wondering, what would have happened if someone were to travel back in time, and keep Macbeth from saving Duncan from falling off the cliff in City of Stone Part Three?
In the Gargoyle's Universe that isn't possible. It happened, so it happened. We had very strict rules of time travel.
In Young Justice, why can Wotan, Dr. Fate, and Klarion shoot out energy blasts, fly and create shields without speaking backwards. While, Zatanna and Zatara have to speak backwards. Why can Fate, Wotan, and Klarion do this but Zatanna and Zatara can't?
Fate is a Lord of Order. Klarion is a Lord of Chaos. Wotan is an immortal sorcerer, who's been using magic for centuries. Zatara and Zatanna aren't at their level. The fact that they can hold their own at all against Wotan and Klarion is impressive.