A Station Eight Fan Web Site
By now the 2198 contest has probabyl ended so a few questions
1.Why doesn't Oberon involve himself in the war afterall the head of his honor guard has been taken hostage along with Titania's grandson?
2.What ever happened to Natsilane's parents?
3.Is the Delilah, Samson and Zafiro relationship in anyway like that of the trio? Who exactly is Samson's mate going to be?
4.What is the proper name for the Space-Spawn
5.How did Coyote become so devious?
1. Are you sure Oberon is still alive?
2. I'm not answering this now.
3. Well, there are three of them. But no two groups are exactly the same. Samson likes Delilah. Delilah likes Samson. But whether they ever become mates is an open question.
4. As opposed to Space-Spawn?
5. Iron supplements.
Goliath asks the Magus to turn him to stone because now he is "truly alone" as he said. Granted he did lose all of his current friends but didn't he know that there were other gargs in scottland? And he said they eggs were about to hatch, so why didn't he stick around for them?
To put it unkindly, he was suicidally depressed. He needed intervention in a big way. Fortunately for Hudson, Bronx and the Trio (not to mention Elisa) he didn't get it.
I fist saw the show back in 1994 when I was nine years old and I've been a fan ever since.
I love the Goliath/Elisa story line - its the reason why I fell in love with the show. Just a few questions that have been bugging me...
1) I know that this is just a hypothetical (hope I spelt that correctly) question - please indulge me - but if Elisa had been alive in 994, who would Goliath have chosen to be mates with, Elisa or Demona?
2) I'm not trying to be crude, honest I'm not, but can Goliath and Elisa have sex? And would they plan to try it?
Ok, thank you in advance.
1. Probably Demona. It took extreme circumstances for Goliath to look at Elisa in that way. Doesn't mean his heart didn't go out to her sooner. But his head needed some catch up time.
Having said that, I'm not too fond of hypotheticals.
2. There are many ways for two adults to express their love and give each other pleasure. Eventually... eventually... they would experiment.
You've already given away that Morgana is a changeling. Have any other changelings appeared in the series? Will any appear in the spinoffs you've planned?
1.Why can't Oberon and Merlin get along? Whose fault is it?
2.Does Merlin recognize Oberon as his father?
3.How many other children did Oberon have with mortals? Care to give the names of his children?
1. Did I say they don't get along?
3. Not confirming or denying any others at this time.
is the Magus related to the Archmage?
Not by blood.
Hi! I'm a long time fan of _Gargoyles_, but it's been a *looooong* time since I've asked a question here. But looking at some not-so-old answers I just have to ask a couple. I hope this has not been directly asked yet, as it seems to have been skirted.
1) You have mentioned on several occasions that Lexington would have a mate, but have been sketchy on the question of children. This on top of the fact that you answered questions about Brooklin's mate and biological children. This leads me to simply have to ask and I am prepared to take a smart-ass answer if I am *WAAAAAAAAY* in left field here...
Was Lexington going to have a girlfriend?
2) How was Lex going to meet his mate anyway? Just curious there! ^.^
There are some secrets I still want to keep or skirt or whatever.
3.How are they connected to the monster? Is it symbiotic relationship?
They are protectors. (We're still talking about the Loch Ness clan, right?)
1.Do the gargoyles in Loch Ness look scottish like our protagonists?
2.Where do they live in Loch Ness?
2. Largely in caves.
My next question has to do with the wierd sisters. Is their big subterfudge to get demona and macbeth just come down to an evil wizard who wants world domination? It is an effective way to intoduce avalon and the coming battle, but it seemed during city of stone that their intrest in Demona & Macbeth was someting more. Did they have other plans for them and, if you don't mind reveling your secrets, what were they?
I do mind. But yes. There are wheels within wheels.
Which doesn't mean that what you saw in Avalon wasn't true.
But all things are true.