A Station Eight Fan Web Site
1. Where did that monolith deep beneath the Archmage's lair in "Shadows of the Past" come from?
2. Did the Archmage know it existed?
3. If #2 is yes, did he create it?
1. It came from down there.
About the Dark Ages:
What is Kenneth II opinion on the Gargoyles? Does he view them as monsters like most humans, allies or friends just like Robbie and Malcom?
He has reason to view them as Allies. But he hasn't actually spent much time with them.
After the Wyvern Massacre of 994, Castle Wyvern was apparently left deserted for a thousand years except for Goliath and his clan in their stone sleep upon the battlements. Why was it that the castle was left unoccupied until Xanatos came along in 1994? Did the ghosts of the Captain and Hakon discourage anybody from reclaiming the castle prior to Xanatos, or was it simply ignored?
Ghosts didn't help. Also, it was a tough site to reclaim.
How did the race that preceded the three races die out?
1) If and when you get to do tose Gargoyle Episodes and Spinoffs do you plan to do crossovers like the following:
2) Would you still include the Previously On Gargoyles segments when necessary?
1. 2158(revised) and TimeDancer, definitely.
Dark Ages and TimeDancer, probably.
Pendragon/Bad Guys. Probably, eventually.
Bad Guys/Gargoyles. Definitely.
New Olympians/Gargoyles. Definitely.
New Olympians/Pendragon/Bad Guys - Eventually.
I asked this before but seems to have gotten lost, so I decided to repost it:
1) What would the relationship between Iago and Demona have been like in the Dark Ages? After all Demona was the Archmages' apprentice, but Iago was allied with him, so would he look down on her? In HIGH NOON, he calls her 'sister', but thats because he doesn't know that it is her fault he is dead and that she is now an enemy of Goliath.
Also would he hate her, in Dark Ages, because she was in love with Goliath and was friends with Desdemona and Othello?
2) Did Goliath etc, learn of Demona's apprenticeship with The Archmage?
3) If the answer to (2) is yes, then how would Goliath react?
Did you know when you were making "Awakening" that the Magus had that hopeless love for Princess Katharine? I ask this because I felt that that element of his character made it all the more clear why he went utterly berserk against the gargoyles when he thought that she was dead.
Yes, I knew.
Did Iago ever have a mate in the 10th century?
Or at any rate, not that I know of right now.
Tell me if I'm wrong, but in Castle Wyvern (994), were there only four generations in the Clan?
The oldest - Hudson
The middle - Goliath, Demona, Iago, Desdemona and Othello
The yougest - Brooklyn, Lexington and Broadway
The rookery - The eggs (Angela, Gabriel etc)
Of course there were other gargoyles in each generation but I don't know their names (none of them have any names anyway, except Goliath, in 994.)
But, anyway, were there any other generations in the clan like an older one or one in between the eggs and the Trio's generation.
Each generation should have a ten year age gap(biologically).
The Trio are 18 (biologically) in 994
Goliath is 28 (biologically) in 994
Hudson is around 50 (biologically) in 994
So shouldn't there be a generation between Goliath and Hudson, and a generation between Brooklyn and Gabriel?
You're wrong. I don't have my timeline with me, but there's AT LEAST two generations between Hudson and Goliath. (Hudson wasn't fifty in 994.)
And you've forgotten Bronx's generation, between Brooklyn and Gabriel.
You've forgotten. I never did.
Hi Greg. Here are some questions about the Wyvern (Scotland) area: 1) You mentioned before that the area was huanted "monstly" by Hakon and the Captain. Who else haunted it? 2a) Who constructed the rune-covered temple-ish structure in the Archmage's cave? 2b) If you don't want to be specific, were they human? 2c) Do the ruins in this area have anything to do with the name "Wyvern"? 3) By our scores in the contest, I think it's pretty much a given that Wyvern will be a location for a future clan. Will these ruins be a significant reason for a new clan starting up here?
2a. Not saying now.
2b. I don't want to be specific at this time.
2c. The ruins? Sort of.
3. I refuse to confirm the basic hypothesis of this question until after the contest has been won. (Which is probably gonna take years at this rate.)