A Station Eight Fan Web Site
What do the majority of gargoyles in Pukhan look like?
You just this second awnsered my question about Mr Catter, and now I have to ask, who was Vinni's pie gun named after?
Is Fiona named after a relative of yours?
Hey there Mr. Wiseman uh I mean Mr. Weisman,
One question, what are you currently working on as of July 8, 2001? Thank you very much for answering my question and why didn't you answer my last one?
I don't know why I didn't answer it. Is it possible Todd disqualified it? You might want to review the guidelines for submitting.
As of this moment, 8-15-01, I am unemployed. I have one more Team Atlantis recording for a Direct to Video that they are doing that salvages a fraction of the work we did on the cancelled series.
I recently finished writing a screenplay with my brother and a novel on my own. But my main project these days is looking for work.
1) As of "The Journey", was Brooklyn a virgin?
2) As of "The Journey", was Elisa a virgin?
1. Yes. Technically.
2. No. Not in my mind, anyway. Elisa wasn't a virgin as of "Awakening, Part One".
I've enjoyed reading the G2198 proposal, but now I'm going back into the Ask Greg archive for a question. On 9/5/2000 you posted that the G2158 revamp forced you to go back and make adjustments to both DARK AGES and "Three Brothers." It also necessitated minor changes to TIME DANCER and clarified your thinking on PENDRAGON and BAD GUYS. (end of paraphrase) I can see where it would change TIME DANCER, but what kinds of things did you have to change in the other spin-offs? I'm not asking for specifics, just a general idea.
I had to think about the nature of Arthur's immortality.
I had to posit forward what happens to a lot of characters in a lot of shows.
I realized in doing more detailed math that Tachi did not hatch until after Brooklyn, Katana, Nash and Fu Dog returned to 1997. When they came back, she was still an egg.
Basically, I went through the entire TimeLine (all I know of it at least) from WAY, WAY back when to 2198. I literally went through every episode and assigned days and dates to every canon event in the 66 episodes I was involved in.
It took me a year. From G2000 to G2001. But the good new is that now I'm fairly confident that I got it right. When I have the timeline with me, which I don't at the moment, I can speak from real confidence about all this stuff.
How ofter does the London clan use magic? Are there any spellcasters besides Una? If so are they more skilled than her?
I'm not going to quantify it.
And I'm not going to tie my hands one way or another on her clanmates.
1) When Puck(in the guise of Goliath) was telling the Clan about the soul trasfer spell, Lex was amazed that Goliath knew magic and Puck put his hand on Lex's shoulder, and some sparkaly stuff came over Lex's face. What was that all about?
2)What did Angella(or Desdemona rather) do when she pulled Coldfire under the water? She didn't come up for a lond time, not untill Puck called her.
1. It was about magically convincing Lex to be a little more trusting.
2. She meaning Coldfire? Angela inflicted grievous damage. But like Coldsteel, Coldfire could self-repair.
1. Brooklyn and Katana will return from the Timedance with their two children and Fu-Dog, right?
2. are those two children their first two children? will they have another child in Manhatten? that would make Brooklyn's last child be in the same generation as Broadway and Angela's first.
1. With one child, one beast and one egg.
2. There's no reason biologically why they wouldn't have a third kid. But I'm not answering this question by confirming that they do. Lots of things MIGHT happen. As to the generational thing, I believe you are right in theory. But I don't have my timeline with me and I'm nervous about making mistakes. My memory for numbers is NOTORIOUSLY awful.
"As to Oberon's Children, you've seen one of their ancestors on the series. "
AHH~ THE TORTURE! come on, a hint! oh please oh please?!