A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Where did Banshee go after Cuchullain beat her?
She stayed in Ireland, while she regrouped -- but keeping well out of Rory's way. Eventually she was dragged to Avalon.
1.How did the leader of the Avalon clan get to QFL? I mean Avalon takes where you're needed not where you want to go.
2.Can gargoyles on Avalon lay more eggs than the ones in the mortal world?
3.Why is there a gargoyle in Avalon named Azrael? I mean it's the name of the Muslim angel of death hardly Christian.
1. I'm not going to get into logistics at this time. But figure he landed where ever he needed to be, and assuming that wasn't Queen Florence, he took a bus.
3. You try naming thirty-six kids in one sitting.
You said that in Castle Carbonek time passes differently so my question is how differently? A day in our world is an hour in Carbonek?
It's not an equation as with Avalon.
If Avalon sent you on a journey, and you were needed back there, would you automatically be taken back there, or would you still have to recite the spell?
To get to Avalon you need to recite the spell.
Avalon can only send you on one quest at a time.
Or did I not understand the question?
If Avalon only dropped Goliath and company off in Manhattan to deal with Oberon, then why did their skiff sink? Wouldn't it have remained if it still had more tasks for them?
It didn't. But it also didn't simply drop them off to let them come home. Sometimes things can have more than one purpose.
We see in the episode "Avalon Pt3" the Magus uses Avalon's magic to transform the Iron Knights into iron chains. We also know that the Fae can tap into Avalon's magic too and we also know that Avalon's magic can effect iron. So this is my question.
1. Can the Fae use Avalon's magic to effect iron too like the Magus can?
2. If the answer is no. Why can't they?
2. The Magus was a mortal conduit for the magic. It's one of the reasons that what he did killed him. He was adapting the island's magic to something it was not supposed to do.
The Wierd Sissies said that the Eye of Oden was fordged on Avalon. How is that possible if it came from Oden's head?
Odin's from Avalon.
Is Avalon in another dimension?
Define your terms.
If the Space-Spawn did destroy Earth, would Avalon be destroyed with it?
1. before retrieving Goliath and company in "Avalon" had Tom ever met any of the other gargoyle clans around the world in his Avalon adventures? if not, was he aware that other gargoyle clans had survived around the world?
2. he said that he returned to the Mortal World every 100 years to see if Goliath and the clan had been awakened. did he just keep trying until Avalon sent him to Wyvern or what?
3. when he arrived at New York in "Avalon" did he know that Castle Wyvern and the clan had been moved there?
4. did any of the Avalon Clan gargs ever go with Tom on his journies? did the Magus or Katherine ever go with him?
5. before the Archmage assaulted Avalon and after Tom and the eggs and everyone first arrived did anyone ever come to Avalon using the spell or any other way?
1. Not answering this at this time.
2. No. He usually learned what he needed to learn in one or two attempts.
5. Not answering this at this time.