A Station Eight Fan Web Site
1. What year was Quincy Hemings born?
2. What year did Quincy Hemings become an Illuminatus?
3. What was Quincy Hemings Illuminati rank when he started working at the White House?
4. Is Quincy Hemings his birth name?
5. What year did Quincy Hemings become an Illuminatus?
2. Not saying.
3. Not saying.
5. Did you think that if you asked this twice, I might get fooled into answering it the second time?
When was Shari born?
1. What year was Martin Hacker born?
2. What year did Martin Hacker become an Illuminatus?
2. Not saying.
Just got this message from the folks at Ape Entertainment:
Just a heads up to let you know that MECHA-NATION #1 is now available to order from the February edition of the Diamond PREVIEWS catalog!
Tell a friend!
1. Does Demona absorb thermal energy while in human form, the way other gargoyles absorb thermal energy while in "stone" form?
2. If not, how has Demona adapted?
Question 1: When can you tell us if there is going to be a third season or not of TSSM at the most and the least.
Question 2: Is there any other possible plot details that you can tell us about the third season if it gets comminsioned besides that the Scorpion and the Hobgoblin are going to be in it and the Human Torch might be in it.
Question 3: Can you tell us if the story on Spiderman wiki about the third series of TSSM (tv series) is true or not.
1. No idea.
2. "Can"? Yes. "Will"? No.
3. I just went to check Wikipedia and saw no story about the third season. But any story that said anything more than "We don't yet know if there will be a third season." is most likely false.
1. Were any of the Falstaff's Band of Thieves members Illuminati or are they just minions or henchmen?
2. If they are members of the Illuminati, what is the rank of:
A. Falstaff (John Oldcastle)?
C. Mistress Quickly?
3. What's the real name of:
B. Mistress Quickly?
4. Did Dingo know any of the Band of Thieves besides Falstaff and Pistol?
5. Why did John Oldcastle (Falstaff) strangle Dingo's mom?
6. What did the Redemption Squad plan on doing with Mistress Quickly?
1. Not saying.
2. Not saying.
3. Not saying.
5. Not saying.
6. Not saying.
1. When was Katana hatched?
2a. How old is Katana biologically when Brooklyn & Co. return to Manhattan 1996?
2b. How old is Katana chronologically when Brooklyn & Co. return to Manhattan 1996?
3. What year did Katana and Brooklyn first meet?
4. I hope this doesn't sound vulgar because it's not meant to be, but when did Brooklyn and Katana find time to mate with Nashville hanging around? I just imagine lots and lots of awkwardness:-Z
1. I'm not revealing that at this time.
2a. Same age as Brooklyn.
2b. I'm not revealing that at this time.
3. I'm not revealing that at this time.
4. Parents manage. (Otherwise, I wouldn't have TWO kids myself.)
Hi, I checked the archives and I didn't see these questions asked, but if they were and you have answered them already, sorry. I had some questions in regards to "The Spectacular Spider-Man". Please keep in mind, I'm asking you this on September 1st, but it'll be a while before this reaches you, so if any of these are answered in between the time it takes these questions to reach you to be answered, sorry for the repeat questions.
Warning, SEASON TWO SPOILERS herein:
1.) Now that Disney and Marvel have merged, does this mean you CAN use forbidden guys like Kingpin, The Incredible Hulk, Ant Man or anyone else like that? I hope so. I'd imagine the X-Men or Daredevil or any Marvel characters Fox owns might be tricky, but still, you never know, right?
2.) Now that Sony has given the Spider-Man TV rights to Marvel and Disney, do you think when (not if) you get a third season, you might be more restricted by Disney or less restricted on what you can and can't do on the show?
3.) Why is the Rhino an American? I know on the show he's Alex O'Hirn, but in the comics, he's a Russian named Mikhail Sytsevitch. Why was the nationality changed? I find it weird Rhino's a Russian but never has been on any Spider-Man cartoon series.
4.) You listed Ian Bassett as the voice of Cletus Kasady/Carnage for the Gargoyles/Spidey crossover, so I guess you do like Carnage after all. Stupid internet rumors and false reports. Would you be interested in having Mr. Bassett reprise the role of Carnage on "Spectacular", or maybe have him as another voice if he's available?
5.) Do you know when Season Two comes out on DVD? Have you been told yet?
6.) Can Doctor Octopus improve his harness now that he's bonded to it? Like can he add some kind of security system to keep Spider-Man from stealing his power packs, like he did in "Gangland"?
7.) This isn't a question. I just want to say that I hope you guys get a third season and that I hope to see multiple episodes with all of Spidey's returning and new foes in season two (Scorpion, Doc Ock, Mysterio, Hobgoblin, Electro, Lizard, Rhino, Sandman, Tombstone, etc., etc.).
8.) Last question: If Disney and Marvel can work out a way to have Spider-Man on Cartoon Network's "The Super-Hero Squad Show", what would you think of Spidey being on there if he's allowed to appear? Do you think Josh Keaton could guest voice on there when he's not busy on a third season of "Spectacular"? I know this is speculation right now, but even so, I just wanted to know what you thought.
Thanks so muc for reading, sir. Best wishes with the series and I hope you guys get a pick-up for season three sooner rather than later. 'Nuff said.
1. You never know.
2. I wouldn't think there'd be any change. We've been on Disney for almost a year now with no change.
3. It felt like we had enough Russians. I actually wanted to make him South African and black, but Marvel nixed that.
4. Ian was a member of the Gathering Players, not a pro. He did a great job, but I don't even know if he lives in Los Angeles.
5. I don't know.
7. Me too.
8. I'm fine with it. And I'd never begrudge Josh the work.
I have a few questions about Anubis:
1. Anubis' power over death was so great that while the Emir kept him imprisoned, nobody could die. How long had Anubis had that power?
2. Oberon banished the entire Third Race from Avalon in 995 AD to teach them humility. Did Anubis learn humility from his banishment as well, or had he always been as even-handed as he is shown to be in "Grief"? (After all, Anubis had been an Egyptian god long before his banishment from Avalon.)
1. Is that a power?
2. Always is a long time. But I see him as having been pretty even-handed by 995.