A Station Eight Fan Web Site
How did Fara Maku find Karadigi when nobody else found it?
Maybe for once, Anansi wanted it to be found...
1) There any reason why Nick Natsilane Maza is connected to all four of the tricksters? (His Maza family line is part of a tribe closely related to Coyote, Diane's family has roots with a tribe associated with Anansi, the Natsilane family is of course connected to Raven, and Nick has some relation with Owen/Puck)
2) If the answer to 1) is yes, what is that reason?
I think you're stretching the point.
Diane's association with Anansi is limited to her having met him. And Nick's association with Puck is limited to him having met Owen.
1.What did Rory's father do before he was unemployed?
2.What happened to his mother?
3.Is Rory 100% human?
1. Haven't thought about that specifically.
1.Who made the tools that Natsilane used to defeat Raven in Heritage? Why was it so easy for Natsilane to defeat Raven?
2.Where did Raven go after Natsilane defeated him?
1. His ancestors.
1a. Raven wasn't prepped for any opposition.
2. Spain for a bit. Alaska. Eventually to Avalon.
Where did Banshee go after Cuchullain beat her?
She stayed in Ireland, while she regrouped -- but keeping well out of Rory's way. Eventually she was dragged to Avalon.
Cuchullain in the legends was capable of turning into his monstrous warped form so is the Rory Cuchullain capable of that feat?
I know you said that Cuchullain was suppose to be your version of Thor, but could you tell us how Rory was turned into Cuchullain since the Spear wasn¡¯t even close in power with Thor¡¯s hammer and the Spear of light in the myths never has such power?
I'm confident I never said that Cuchullain was supposed to be my version of Thor. If anything, I was concerned that the character was TOO Thor-like.
I've also admitted that I'm not quite familiar enough with the Cuchullain legend. Before I used the character again, I'd get my ducks in a row research-wise.
Why didn¡¯t Banshee kill Bronx and Rory when they climbed out of the pit? Why did she take him back to his home after she kissed him? Why didn¡¯t she do anything to Bronx?
Was Banshee the original Deathworm that inspired the legends or was the original another child of Oberon? If not what was it?
It would really help if you'd number your questions.
1. There's no one simple answer. But she wanted to avoid waking Rory. An actual attack might have triggered the very thing she feared.
1a. She was trying to put him back to sleep.
2. She said that she didn't perceive him as a real threat.
3. I believe so.
closing down Ask Greg!!! ahhh!! kidding, i completly understand and would've done this months ago. so, enjoy your vacations (although when you read this you'll have been back for weeks). i'm going to guess the date you read this as either September 13 or 26 depending on how hard you try to catch up when you get back!
do you know what college Nick (Natsilane) went too? if so, where?
Well, it's actually September 11th. Guess I'm booking.
Harvard, I believe. In fact, didn't he say that in the episode?
What are their abilities of Dingo's matrix armor?
That's still being explored.
1. did Molly really love Rory? if so, was it in a romantic way or only friendship? is Banshee sad that her relationship with Rory is over?
2. did Cuchullin have much contact with the Irish Clan or just with the Hound of Ulster?
3. is Bronx the Hound of Ulster reborn or just similar to the Great Beast?
1. Not that she was aware of.
2. What era are we discussing?
3. That hasn't been established.