A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Hello, I wanted to ask a bit of a silly question. Doesn't it make you uncomfortable when people pair up Bart and Jaime because of their age gap? I know that a 20 year old dating a 23 year old isn't that much, but for two teenagers a 3 year gap is really significant and such.(especially if it's,say 14-17) I'm sorry if this comes across as rude in any way
I do think folks don't take age gaps - at these ages - into account in their ships sometimes. I'm not going to comment on this particular fan ship. But I do think it's a legitimate concern that we pay attention to over here on the show.
After Marie Logan was killed by Queen Bee was put into a grave? If so where is her grave ?
I haven't thought about this.
Uhm I read the points of the guideline, but I don't wanna spoilers about I what ask, I just wanna know what think about the Bluepulse(JaimexBart, you know) Well...This is my question..I respect your decission, but I hope you respond this question
Good Luck with JY3 and all your proyects,Greg :)
If I had an opinion and told you what it was, it would be a spoiler. So I can't even acknowledge whether or not I have an opinion, because by acknowledging that, I'm in essence giving information that on this or other questions, would allow inference.
1. When did Aquaman and Mera get married?
2. When is Iris' due date for the twins?
3. On Earth-16, is Vandal Savage considered the first ever cannibal?
4. How old is Wally and Artemis' dog Brucely?
5. Is Wally's sacrificing of himself to save the world public knowledge, or did the League keep it under wraps?
1. I haven't nailed that down.
2. The September immediately following Season Two.
3. When did you stop beating your wife?
4. He was two in season two.
5. No spoilers.
Hey Greg, I thought I'd bring up a paradox I thought of regarding YJ, not to criticize the show (I loved the show) but just for fun:
Okay so let's suppose for the sake of discussion that Impulse went back into the past solely to prevent Blue Beetle from going rogue (whether or not this was his only reason remains to be seen). So the reach fails their plan and everything is good. But, we know impulse went back into the past from a dystopic future to prevent said future from ever happening. Now let's say Impulse is able to stop the future from happening. Regardless of whether he can go back to the future or not, the timeline is altered so that the future was never dystopic to begin with, not giving Impulse any reason to go into the past in the first place. What happens to the Impulse already in the past, does he "cease?" The rabbit hole goes deeper. With the future altered, Impulse doesn't go into the past to begin with. So there's no Impulse in the past to fix the dystopic future. So the future becomes dystopic again. So the universe is indetermined. It's in a superposition of states: Dystopic future or happy future. Impulse having to go into the past or not. This is simply a rewording of the grandfather paradox by the way. Let's suppose time travel is possible in the first place (it's not, it's forbidden by the second law of thermodynamics), the ramifications on the universe could be immense, or there could be none at all depending on how the The Young Justice universe works. Just wanted your thoughts on this. Thanks!
Yeah, I've explored all this in detail. The workings of Time Travel in the DC Universe don't suit my preferences. I prefer the way we did time travel in the Gargoyles Universe. But the way I see it for YJ, is that in essence, Bart came back, and his coming back, split off Earth-16 as a parallel universe. So Bart came back from - in essence - another time line.
I want to know, when did Artemis knew she had a niece?
After Roy found out.
Hey greg,Just a few questions.
1: What character in Young Justice do you think you're most like?
2: What is your 2 favorite episodes out of the first two seasons of YJ?(one from each)
3: What's your favorite part of being in charge/creator of the show?
1. Lucas Carr. He sounds like me.
2. Misplaced. Maybe Summit. But I like 'em all.
3. CO-in charge. CO-creator. Couldn't do it without Brandon Vietti, and my favorite part is collaborating with him and the rest of our amazing cast and crew. (My favorite part of the process is the sound mix.)
While Garfield is transformed into animal form, is he susceptible to Queen Bee's pheromone powers?
1. Besides Harm, Despero, Mongol, and Toyman, are there any villains that AREN'T working for the Light, either directly or indirectly?
2. Were the members of the Injustice League chosen individually by the Light, or did Vandal give Vertigo (who seemed to be in charge of IJ) leeway to choose?
3. How does the glamour charm work? For example, if Nightwing were to put on the charm that Artemis used would he have looked like undercover Tigress? Does it take appearance A and completely change it to appearance B or does it make alterations to create appearance A1? As you can tell, I've thought a lot about this.
Thanks and I love your work on Rebels and Young Justice (obviously). And I'm looking forward to reading Rain of the Ghosts!
2. It's a team effort.
3. It depends on the specifics of the spell used.
What is the difference between the squads? For example, in s02e01 Lagoon Boy is pretty anxious to be on Alpha Squad. Is Alpha Squad somehow better than Beta or Gamma Squad? If so, why? Does Alpha Squad get the best or most dangerous missions? If so, what kind of missions do Beta and Gamma get?
Mostly, I'm inclined to refer you to the show. What missions did you see Alpha get across multiple episodes? What missions did you see Beta get? Or Gamma? Etc.
My guess is you saw no real difference.
But La'gaan clearly felt that Alpha was always getting the priority missions, and that the further down the Greek Alphabet you traveled the further away from what was important you were getting. Whether that was real, subtly real, or all in his head, I'll leave up to you.