A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Was Queen Bee's design based off of Marina Sirtis? I see a slight resemblence.
No. She was designed long before we cast the roll.
I really gotta know, in Season 1, The Joker tried to kill every one present with Joker Venom when the Injustice League surrendered. While it would seem like he didn't care if he died as long as he killed everyone, Joker is immune to the deadly gas in the comics. Was he really trying to pull a genuine "Taking you with me"? Or is he immune in the YJ canon, and planned to make a getaway once the venom killed everyone?
I like it ambiguous.
Oh, no I just heard that Legacy may be pushed back until October. I hope that everything's okay, since the last interview I saw said it was basically done. Not really a question, but just a note saying I am really, really looking forward to it, and I hope it's going really well!
Last I heard it was September.
I have a question about Gargoyles 2198, specifically Demona going into space with Nokkar, Zafiro, Guardian, and LXM-1057. I suppose this doesn't count as a spoiler request.
How would Puck's spell of transformation work when there is, effectively no sunrise and sunset?
How could it NOT count as a "SPOILER REQUEST. NO COMMENT."?
How does Superboy and Superman's relationship improve over the 5 year gap? Like, do they spend time together or something?
Among other things, yes.
When one of the Green Lanterns uses the Zeta tubes and the system announces their arrival/departure, how does it name them? Does it just say, "Recognized, Green Lantern, [number]" for all of them, or does it call John and Guy by their real names since their identities are public anyway?
It just gives their nom-de-guerre (i.e. Green Lantern) and designation.
How do you guy's come up with the sound effect's for the show? Like for example Black Canary's cry?
The great team at Audio Circus, led by Otis Van Osten, creates our sound effects.
AND BIG NEWS, our sound mixer CARLOS SANCHES was just nominated for an EMMY AWARD for the sound mixing on the YJ episode "Bloodlines"!!!!
Why do you make it so hard to hate Black Manta? I know he's evil and all but...from what I've seen so far he's kind of a good dad
Everything's relative. Pun intended.
Hello Mr. Greg Weisman,
Here are soem questions that I wanted to ask you in regards to Deathstroke.
1. I'm going to guess it's a no-brainer that Deathstroke's real name is Slade Wilson. That said, has he served in the U.S. military on Earth-16, and if so, what is his rank (being that it varies in various media that shows his character)?
2. If I remember correctly, one of Deathstroke's unique abilities in the comics was being able to use 90% of his brainpower (in comparison to the rest of humanity, who can only use 10%). Does this hold true on Earth-16 as well?
3. In the comics (specifically pre-Flashpoint), Nightwing was Deathstroke's nemesis and Green Arrow caused the loss of Deathstroke's right eye. On Earth-16, did this version Deathstroke have that same connection with the Earth-16 versions of Green Arrow and Nightwing, or did things happened differently?
4. What weapons and martial arts would you say Deathstroke is most proficient in?
5. Is there anything you can share about Deathstroke's family on Earth-16?
Thanks for taking the time to read this posting.
1. His name is Slade Wilson. Everything else you're asking is a SPOILER REQUEST. NO COMMENT.
2. No. Because that notion that human beings only use ten percent of their brains was always baloney. It's an urban myth and just flat-out untrue. So Deathstroke may have found a way to utilize his brain more efficiently, but I'm not going to base a super-power on science that starts out bad in the first place.
3. SPOILER REQUEST. NO COMMENT.
4. All of them. (Or what you see is what you get. Whichever answer you prefer.)
5. Yes. But can and will are two different things. SPOILER REQUEST. NO COMMENT.
Hi Greg! I just want to thanks you and the crew for the amazing work on Young Justice, I really hope we'll be able to see more.
Anyways, I just want to know where was Zatanna during "War" ? I know we saw Dr.Fate and I was under the impression that Zatanna would more than likely always want to keep an eye on Fate since it is Zatara in there, so why didn't she protect Fate while he was protecting Earth?
And how exactly would she have done that in the vacuum of space?
Figure, like most of the League, she was busy rescuing people from the gravitational repercussions of Warworld being so close to the Earth.