A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Hi, I love Young Justice and my favorite character is Arsenal.
1. Did he get any therapy after getting discharged from the hospital, or just train nonstop?
2.Was he only on the team for two missions or were there any smaller missions that he went on?
3. Did Luthor and the Light just have him on ice for eight years? Did they control and utilize him for any of their covert missions?
1. ASKED AND ANSWERED.
2. SPOILER REQUEST. NO COMMENT.
3. Ice, ice, baby.
1)who were Artemis's grandparents? Do you ever plan on revealing them in the show or the comic if the show gets picked up later on?
2)I was reading a Birds of Prey comic in which Cheshire claimed Senator Bob Pullman was her father. Does he have any connection to the Crock family on earth 16?
1. Maybe someday.
2. I believe it was later revealed that the Senator was NOT Cheshire's father. I still claim that Sportsmaster is/was. (At least, pre-New 52.) No one can prove me wrong.
Hi there Mr. Greg!
Love the show and I'm hoping it gets picked up for more seasons.
My questions are:
1. Why did you replace Wentworth Miller as Deathstroke? I thought he had a great voice.
2. I love the animation and the fight sequences do you use a fight choreographer for those?
Thanks for your time.
1. Wentworth wasn't available.
2. We beat up storyboard artists. (Just ask 'em. I'm sure they'll confirm.)
1. How is it possible that Jason Todd be Robin in the five year timeskip with Tim already as Robin in season 2? Its impossible, Dick is 13 in season 1, the minimum age for him to become Nightwing is 17 meaning he just became Nightwing in yj legacy which means jason should be robin in legacy instead of tim as jason becomes robin after dick becomes Nihtwing but it isnt and means jason cant fit in those 5 years of dicks age and tims fast becoming robin. Can you please explain this mess?
2. I heard you had dick grayson be robin in season 1 because you said it be unjust not to have him as robin... and yet its completely unjustified not to have jason todd as robin, you did the thing that you werent goin to do to dick and applied it to jason. Why? Why not have jason as robin in invasion instead of tim?
1. I love how YOU define for me what the minimum age is. I love how you STATE unequivocally that it's impossible. Anyway, it's not a mess at all. It's all been very carefully worked out on paper. It tracks. Just because I haven't chosen to explain it doesn't mean it's a mess or impossible. And I'm still choosing not to explain it, because (a) I didn't love your tone and (b) it's a SPOILER REQUEST. NO COMMENT.
2. You're choosing to interpret my words the way it suits you. What I said, is that neither Jason nor Tim's origins make any sense without Dick there first. We were starting with the first sidekicks, so we needed to start with Dick. ON TOP OF THAT, Brandon and I also felt a strong affinity to Dick as the original teen sidekick, and felt he should have a place on the Team. But Invasion was taking place five years after the end of Season One. We had to honor and be faithful to that timeline. So we miss Jason and skip right to Tim. But we honor Jason in dialogue and visually. He's still a significant presence. Heck, Brandon directed Red Hood. You know he matters to us.
In the last YJ comic issue, it appears that Marie was under Queen Bee's pheromone influence. Is Marie bisexual or a lesbian?
Just wanted to say, love the show, big fan! I have just one question: in Complications, Cheshire told Artemis that she only wanted vengence for her death, because she was mad Artemis didn't get to babysit her niece, to which Artemis didn't seem shocked. Does this mean Artemis is already aware of Lian and Roy's marriage to her sister? Was anyone in the Team aware of the whole Roy-Cheshire relationship or is it well known by now?
1. ASKED AND ANSWERED.
2. It's well known by now.
Do you prefer the longer opening sequence back in most of season one or the shorter one with just the title?
Well, I prefer the long one - but not at the expense of episodic content.
Hi Greg, love the show.
I was just wondering if that after season 2 finishes will we be allowed to see the timeline you have been keeping and if we'll be allowed answers to some questions you have deemed spoilers so far e.g. Jason Todd's age
1. Absolutely not. Only Brandon and I get to see that timeline.
2. Mostly, no. If it's a spoiler, it's a spoiler. And I've already stated my reasons why I'm not going to spoil. Check the archive.
3. As for Jason Todd, I will say that at the end of Season One, he was eleven.
Got a chance to watch Complications, & man that was good! First off, Roy was amazing, loved him surviving the depths of warworld, & saving the runaways in the nick of time. I was kinda freaked out when Lex gave them a 'fatherbox', I guess you guys are going with the idea that New Genesis has mother boxes & Apokalips has father boxes? Anyway, I am further confused by the light's overall plan. Although Gordon going off on the Reach was great. Looking forward to next week!
Glad you liked it!
Hi, my questions are related to the the comic book because is not quite clear what´s going on with Dick Grayson´s sort of "love" life.
It is somehow clear that he is looking for a relationship with B.Gordon so then, 1) why the whole Bette and Zee situation? (issue 20) I´m pretty sure you have your reasons but I really will love to know why, only if it´s possible, of course.
And finally since I became a fan of Dick/Zee as a couple I have to ask 2) around what time did the two broke up and under what circumstances they did and how they feel about it now? And again all this is because the kiss in issue 20 makes things quite confusing.
By the way, sorry if my question has already been asked, but if it is I will happily search for it in the Archive.
After reading the final issue my dream of seeing Dick and Zee together....died mostly because I´m not too fond of Dick/Babs since they are canon in most comic books and animated movies, but in general it is an AWESOME show full of suspense and Lex Luthor. I really enjoy it and thanks for it. Hope we get to see more of it in the future.
I'm not sure what to add beyond what Barbara and Dick discussed at the end of issue #25.
Dick's in love with Barbara, but she doesn't believe he's ready to settle down, and she's probably right. So he had a one-night stand with Bette that might develop into something more. And he's had a relationship with Zatanna that dates back at least to the end of Season One. (And, no, I'm not going to SPOIL the details of that relationship here.)