A Station Eight Fan Web Site
: Displaying all 3 records. :
I just re-read all of the Bad Guys comics, and as I read I kept wondering if there were secret clues or hints in the art or the way you worded the narrative and it got me thinking about a few questions:
1. a) In Gargoyles, is there a clue or hint you've dropped either in the show or in one of the comic books that you thought was clever/you really liked that no one has picked up on yet? (you don't have to say what it is/don't need to give spoilers).
1. b) Was it a clue or hint that you thought people would pick up on and they never did or is it one that would've become clear/made more sense as the show/comics went on?
2. Follow up: I remember reading that you said you dropped a hint/clue/big fact in the 2014 Radio Play at ConVergence that no one picked up on when you thought they would. Has anyone asked/talked to you about it yet or is everyone still in the dark to whatever it is you put in that radio play?
Thank you for your time and answers.
2. One or two people have picked up on it. Not many, though.
Hello! Will you be posting the script for the 2014 CONvergence Radio Play, "Recruits", here on the site like you did with the previous one? :)
No. Or at any rate, not now.
But you can watch it on YouTube, I believe.
I noticed that you did a radio show that was basically a crossover between Spectacular Spider-Man and Gargoyles, and I was wondering a few things:
1. I've looked all over the website for the final act, but I haven't been able to find it. Is there a way I can read it and find out what happens?
2. Did you write it as a way of considering trying to merge the Gargoyles universe with the Marvel universe, or were you doing it just for fun?
3. Would you be willing to allow the Gargoyles universe to become part of Marvel or DC if they asked you?
1. The production itself is on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95V2vAFJmKs
But you couldn't have searched ASK GREG too hard. It took me no time to find it: http://www.s8.org/gargoyles/askgreg/search.php?rid=846
3. It would never be up to me. But I'd recommend AGAINST it.