A Station Eight Fan Web Site
I'm not sure if this was ever asked but did Angela tell her Rookery siblings that Demona was her mother, If so where they in shock about it?
Well, they didn't really know Demona, except as that garg who attacked them while under a spell. So it held less significance from an "oh my god, Demona!" standpoint.
Also, I'm sure they all have mixed feelings about the whole biological parenting thing. I'm not sure that Angela did tell them that Goliath was her biological father. That would seem too much like unseemly bragging. (So maybe for that reason alone, she didn't mention Demona either.) At any rate, they all would have thought of Goliath and Demona as Clan Parents.
ok, i'm finally clear on the amount and sexes of the beast on Avalon! two females, including Boudicca, and one male, so:
1. are the other female and male beast mates?
2. are either of them related to Bronx?
3. if there are three beast, and Angela said she had fifteen rookery sisters, that means there are seventeen male gargs in the Avalon rookery (3 beasts + 16 females + 17 males = 36 gargoyles) am i wrong?
1. They will be eventually, if not already.
2. Haven't thought about it.
3. Doesn't appear wrong.
1) How many children will Gabriel and Ophelia have?
2) What are their names?
3) Will any of their children become involved with any of the children of Manhattan clan?
4) Will the Avalon clan raise their eggs collectively or individually by the biological parents?
5) Will any of Gabriel & Ophelia's children appear in GARGOYLES 2198?
1. Not telling.
2. Won't, Tell and You.
3. Can't say.
5. This was JUST asked!
Hi Greg, my question is, by 2198, would the Avalon Clan be still in Avalon, Or would they have gone into diferent clans by that time, to help build up the gargoyle population?
The Avalon Clan is still in Avalon helping to build the population from there.
How is life for Katherne, Tom and their "eggs" now that they live in the smae castle with the world's supply of fey? I would think it might be very hectic, dangerus and "sub-ter-fuge-ic" with all the tricksters, evil banshees and gods. Do you?
A famous curse goes something like: "May you live in interesting times."
Such is life in Oberon's palace.
1. what spinoffs would be see Gabriel and Opheila in?
2. what is the relationship between Angela and Opheila?
3. when Opheila hatched do you imagine she had that head frill or do you think it grew in later?
4. how would you describe Opheila since we've seen so little of her?
1. Gargoyles for sure. Maybe Pendragon. Big maybe on 2198. Maybe TimeDancer.
3. She had a little one.
4. I'd start by spelling her name right.
you said that Tom, Katherine, and the Magus tried to raise the eggs in the gargoyle way as best they knew from experience and any information the Magus had, etc.
so, Tom knew that gargoyles don't use names, he had that whole conversation with who would become Brook and Lex (btw, i love this scene) so why did they give the eggs names? were they just too human to resist the temptation? did the three humans all agree to give them names or did one or two of them not want to name the gargs?
Tom may have objected at first, but with us poor humans, I think it's just too hard. I can't see Katharine having that kind of patience. Even the new improved Katharine. And once she and the Magus starting using them, then Tom and the gargoyles themselves aren't far behind.
Why is it that you couldn't afford to design the Avalon clan yet you could afford to design Raven's fake clan?
Can't you see the difference?
Raven's "fake clan" had, what, like three members?
We didn't have the man-hours to design 36 separate gargoyles for Avalon. But we did design some members of the Avalon clan. Angela, Gabriel, Ophelia, Boudicca, at least.
Hey Greg! Finally decided to ask a few more ?'s.
A recent post on the Avalon Gargoyles mentions a specific Garg by the name of "Azrael." Who is he? I know of Azrael the angel, but is the Garg one we've breifly glimpsed, or a character that has yet to be seen?
ok, thanx to Vash for poinmting out to me that there are THREE beasts on Avalon (or so you said). theres Boudicca, another female, and a male. but i don't know if that makes sense because you just told me there wasn't two females... this is really confusing, so:
1. out of the 36 eggs taken to Avalon, how many of them were beasts?
2. what are the genders of these beasts? how many male, how many female?
I told you there weren't ONLY two females.
1. THREE including Boudicca.
2. Two females including Boudicca. One male.