A Station Eight Fan Web Site
: Displaying all 14 records. :
Posts Per Page: 1 : 10 : All :
a) When did Arsenal (Roy Harper) know/heard about the Outsiders?
b) How come Arsenal never thought of joining the Outsiders? I bet Static (Virgil Hawkins) and El Dorado (Eduardo Dorado Jr.) would've loved to have him join.
c) Does Arrowette (Cissie King-Jones) dislike Arsenal for any reason?
a. Shortly after it was announced. It was a pretty splashy announcement. Hard to miss.
b. Roy was kind of doing his own thing until Artemis asked him to rejoin the Team.
c. No. Why?
What was Dick doing during "The Prize?"
Couldn't say. Now Dan Danger, on the other hand...
is supermartian your favorite couple? it feels like they're the mainstream couple and I'm absolutely in love with that
I don't have one favorite. But I'm glad you like them.
What is Jimâs day job and does he have a girlfriend?
I assume you mean Jim Harper.
1. Nowadays, he works for and is a partner in Bowhunter Security.
2. No spoilers.
1. How broke is Green Arrow?
-Hes dressed rather smart for someone whos broke.
-He could afford a hospital room for Speedy.
-Hes able to afford to run several vaults fully equipped with weaponry and the electrical bill that comes with it. He also repaired the damage from the bomb Speedy planted in it.
-He can afford arrows for himself and his protege.
-He can support himself and Roy (and probably also the medical bills that come with sending him to therapy, etc.)
2. How successful is Bowhunter Security?
3. How was Roy a shareholder in Bowhunter despite being a minor? Was Ollie a caretaker for his share as his guardian?
4. Did Ollie help Will start his Private Security business? How did he find investors for it?
1. He's not destitute. He's just not a millionaire any longer. You're assuming he paid for Speedy's healthcare, but that's not a safe assumption. The League has funds for that sort of thing. Also, Oliver set up a substantial trust for Roy before Oliver lost his fortune. That trust went to Will, but he's since given the bulk of that over to Roy.
3. Roy's no longer a minor. Technically, i.e. legally and chronologically, he's about 28 during Season Four.
4. No. (I mean he didn't hinder it, but he didn't help financially in any way either.)
4a. By "he" do you mean Will or Ollie?
Will you keep pushing tptb to change their minds about the one character that's not allowed to be gay onscreen?
Assuming we get another season, yes. (Or ANY other venue to tell Earth-16 stories.)
How did Amanda Waller plan to keep Clayface in line if he joined the squad? You cannot really use neck implanted explosive dice heâs Clayface and it won it hurt him.
That is a totally legit question. She must have had something in mind, right? Of course, if we revealed that now, it'd be a spoiler, so...
1. How does Ollie afford to maintain so many equipment stashes in Star City (and possibly abroad as well) if heâs broke? He mentioned that if the vault was compromised it would be âno huge lossâ
2. Are Dinah and Roy close?
3. How close are Tigress and Arsenal?
4. Does Jim live in Geranium City or Star City?
1. I don't know why you think he has "so many equipment stashes." We've seen one. If the Vault is compromised (which it was), it's no huge loss, as there's nothing to connect it to Oliver Queen. And the equipment could be replaced. As to how he pays for it, he may have set some stuff up before he went broke. Or he may get a stipend from the League.
2. Pretty close.
3. Artemis is obviously closer to Will than Roy. But they're friendly. (Arrow-Family sticks together.) And she's the one who brought him back to the Team.
4. He has places in both cities.
1: Were mammoth and shimmer recruited to the kobra cult because they were twins? Or was that just a out of universe decision on your part due to kobra connection to twins?
2: How does Shimmer feel about mammoth transformation?
3: How long were they members of the cult?
3b: Did they leave the cult over his transformation or did they remain members?
4: How long has the current incarnation of suicide squad been operating?
4b: Is it the first incarnation of tast force x?
5: Was rick flag jr's father a member of the original task force x/suicide squad?
1. I might say neither. Or both. But the question seems to be taking something for granted from the comics, and thus the premise of the question is problematic, as we don't promise that in YJ.
2. She seems fine with it.
3. They joined in 2009.
3b. They didn't leave over his transformation, but they did leave.
4. No spoilers.
4b. No spoilers.
5. No spoilers.
So that's seven questions. The fact that you're using the 3 and 3b trick doesn't actually fool me. Let's keep it to five questions per post max, please, as per the rules. Your Mammoth & Shimmer questions and your Suicide Squad questions should have been on two separate posts. We've been loose with the rules recently. But given the length of the queue, if this keeps up, I'm going to instruct our moderator to enforce them more religiously.
Hey man been a big fan of Young Justice since high school and spent a nice chunk of those teenager years helping build the wiki and I just want to say thanks for helping me find a passion in storytelling and Iâm curious to see where you take the story and Iâm happy itâs back.
My question is: Do Roy and Jim consider Lian as a niece (considering theyâve meet her at all) since the Harper trio essentially have a brotherly relationship with each other?
They absolutely do. And she sees them as her uncles.
Well, as I tweeted today, YOUNG JUSTICE: PHANTOMS is complete, with all 26 episodes in the can. I've also updated all my various reference documents to include everything from Season Four (not to mention Seasons 1-3, our various comic books, the AudioPlay and the video game). And since statistics kinda fascinate me - and since maybe they might fascinate you as well - here are a few.
The Young Justice Timeline is currently 718 pages long. In the past, I've reported that the length of the timeline mysteriously differed between my laptop and my desktop computers, but during the pandemic, my (relatively) ancient desktop finally bit the dust. So now the laptop page count triumphs.
There are 759 characters confirmed - one way or another - to be in the Earth-16 Universe. Some have only been mentioned or referenced briefly. Others, obviously, have had entire arcs dedicated to them. Calling some of them "characters" might also be a bit of a stretch, but I have reasons for including every single one. And - anal individual that I am - I have actually ranked them all in order of their importance to the series. This is something I once did as a hobby for the Buffyverse (which you can find in the ASK GREG archives under the heading of "Buffyverse Geek-Out"), and I've been perfecting my ranking system ever since. The idea is to attempt to make an incredibly subjective thing as objective as possible, based on things like screen time and amount of dialogue and the amount of times other characters reference them, etc. It's still not perfect because I do wind up with point scores, and especially with the lower ranking characters, I wind up with a number of ties. Thus, in order to break any tie, I'm forced to apply more subjective criteria.I was thinking about listing them a few per week, starting with 759 and working my way backwards toward number one. But some of the names haven't been intro'd yet. So it occurs to me that I need to wait until the Phantoms' season finishes airing.
Across four seasons (98 episodes) an AudioPlay and a video game, we've used 128 actors, a phenomenally talented group if ever there was one. Some have only voiced one character. Others have voiced over a dozen. I'm honored to be included among them - even if hiring myself is a rather dubious way to earn this distinction.
There's probably more, but this will do for now.
Just a little peek into my weird brain. Hope you enjoyed it. And I hope you enjoy the show.
1. When exactly was Beast Boy's last trip to Mars, because he mentions having been there before at some point prior to M'comm taking on his Ma'alefa'ak persona, but it wasn't brought up previously.
2. Was the plot of "The Prize" based around who was available at the time to do the recording, or was it always planned to feature those characters specifically?
3. In-universe, why did Waller only send Tuppence on the mission to abduct Clayface rather than both her and Tommy?
4. Why are Martians shapeshifting into noted alien-hater G. Gordon Godfrey like they are the Outsiders? Do they just find his endless stream of hatred funny or is it to mock him?
1. On screen, Aqualad assigned Beast Boy, Miss Martian and Superboy on a mission to Mars immediately after the end of Season Two.
2. Brandon and I came up with the basic story in advance. We asked a quantity of specific actors, and most - but not quite all - were available. So I cut those few unavailable actors' characters, which we had been planning to use, out of the script, as I was writing it. It was a very fast turnaround.
4. I'll leave that to your interpretation. But maybe different Martians have different reasons?
After the events of Season 2 of "Young Justice," what exactly happened to the Brain?
Well, you know Mallah was in Belle Reve...
Hi Greg, First all I want to say that I have thoroughly enjoyed the first half of season 3 and look forward to the next half the season and any potential future seasons a well. I have a few questions concerning the dynamic and relationships between team members as well as some miscellaneous questions about various characters and choices about the show.
1.) What made you guys choose Earth-16 specifically as the setting for YJ. Is there something special about this number? Just curious.
2.) The next is a question that concerns the OG Team members from season 1 and including of the other team members that had been on it since almost the beginning (i.e. Batgirl, Zatanna, Rocket, Tempest) After this much time, It seems that they are all really good friends. Do they visit each other periodically when not on missions. How often? Do they ever make the effort to plan group events where they all just hangout? I imagine that it happens much more sparingly given that they are all grown and their lives are a lot more busy.
3.) Can you give us some ideas what certain team members do on their free time? I'm namely again talking about the OG Team, but current team members seems interesting too. You can pick whichever one comes easiest to you because I know that that's a lot of members and a lot to ask for but any of them would be appreciated.
4.) I'm also curious about Will and his particular fixation on finding the original Roy Harper as opposed to Jim. It's implied that during the time-skip between year 1 and year 6 that Will had spent much of that time (when not on drugs) following up on leads to find him. By the time we see him in Season 2 Roy still seems to be very obsessed with this, but Jim seems to have moved on. So with that I ask, how invested was Jim invested in finding his genetic template? And why exactly is Will seemingly so much more interested in finding his genetic template than his "brother". Is it because Will was actually made to believe that he was Roy Harper all along? When did Jim actually meet Roy? Do the three of them ever visit on occasion or for the most part they don't really communicate at all? They seem to all be on pretty good terms with one another.
5.) How old is Forager in terms of both Earth years and New Genesis years.
I know that's a lot of questions. But I'd appreciate it you answered any of them.
1. Way back when, we asked DC for one of their untouched 52 worlds (which was the rule at the time). We suggested Earth-16, and that's what they gave us. Once we were assigned that, we made something special about the number 16. But I can't say what: no spoilers.
2a. How often do any of us visit our friends?
2b. Sure. Watch "The Prize": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXD8fdM6tac&t=4s
3. I'm gonna leave that to the show and/or your own interpretations.
4. Initially, very invested. But over time, Jim - like most of the League - became convinced that Roy was dead.
4a. Jim never "took over" Roy's life the way Will did.
4b. Jim first saw Roy shortly after Will brought him back to Star City. He met him shortly after Roy returned to Star City with Green and Red Arrow.
5. By the end of Team Year Eight, Forager is 14 in Earth years, and more or less the same age in New Genesis years.