A Station Eight Fan Web Site
In âI Know Why the Caged Cat Sings,â Lois believed that if Clark had gotten to Mars five minutes sooner, then Clark likely would've died alongside Conner. Just between you and me, would that have actually happened in such a "what if?" scenario, and, if so, then why would that be the case even if Clark would've been at full power due to just arriving; whereas Conner was already becoming increasingly vulnerable due to spending time on Mars?
I'm not big on hypotheticals. He clearly would have been at risk. Look what happened to Lor-Zod, after all. I mean, you've literally got thousands of microscopic bits of Kryptonite shrapnel, which you're neither immune to or invulnerable from, headed your way.
Questions in Regards to Earth-16's Martha Kent:
#1. Is her current full name Martha Clark-Kent; since Clark is her maiden name?
#2. Did she and her husband (Jonathan) tried to have a child of their own before Kal-El eventually came into their lives, and if so, how many times did they tried and what was the medical reason why Martha was ultimately unable to have a child?
#3. Since nothing is known at all about her own family in the comics, does she have any siblings (brothers or sisters or both) on Earth-16, or was Martha an only child in her family?
1. No. Clark is her maiden name. But she did not hyphenate. Her name is Martha Kent now.
2a. No spoilers.
2b. How many times did they try? Is that a serious thought-out question? Are you seriously asking me how many times the Kents had unprotected sexual intercourse? Cuz I'm not answering that. Yeesh.
2c. No spoilers.
3. No spoilers.
In "Home Fires," did I hear correctly that Iris West-Allen called her son, Don Allen, by the nickname, "Donnie"?
You did. Although, I can't remember if we spelled it Donnie or Donny in the script.
Are the full names of the known members of Earth-16's Flash family correct?
Jason Peter "Jay" Garrick
Bartholomew Henry "Barry" Allen
Iris Ann West-Allen
Robert Rudolph "Rudy" West
Wallace Rudolph "Wally" West
Bartholomew Henry "Bart" Allen
Again, I'd have to do research to confirm any of these in full, particularly middle names, which I have not studied and/or don't remember.
But I lean toward Jay and Barry being their actual first names and not short for anything.
Wally, on the other hand, is indeed short for Wallace.
And I can confirm that Iris currently goes by the surname West-Allen. In fact, I can confirm all the surnames.
Questions in regards to Earth-16's Lois Lane:
#1. Is her current full name Lois Joanne Lane-Kent?
#2. Is her father General Samuel "Sam" Lane?
#3. Is her sister Lucile "Lucy" Lane?
#4. Does she have a younger paternal half-brother named Leonardo "Leo" Lane; like in the comics?
#5. Are she and her husband (Clark) currently taking sabbaticals from the Daily Planet in order to raise their son, Jonathan "Jonny" Samuel Kent?
1. I don't know her middle name. I'd have to research that. She did not hyphenate her last name. She's still Lois Lane.
2. Her father is Samuel Lane.
3. No spoilers.
4. Never heard of him. But no spoilers.
5. Define "currently"?
On Earth-16, is Shazam's full name William Joseph "Billy" Batson?
I don't know his middle name. I'd have to research that. His first and last name is William Batson. Billy is a nickname.
Questions In Regards to Earth-16's Nightwing:
1. Is his full name Richard John "Dick" Grayson?
2. Because his father and cousin shared the same first name (John), did he address his cousin by any nicknames, and if so, then what were they?
3. Does he have a older paternal half-sister named Melinda; just like in the comics?
4. How did he come up with the name Nightwing for his current superhero code name?
1. Anonymous, based on your previous questions, where you put the nicknames in quotation marks and then treat them as if they are some kind of official part of a character's name (even to the point where you seemed to care whether or not the nickname came before or after the middle name), I'm hesitant to answer your question as you've written it, for fear of misinterpretation. I will say that "Dick" is short for Richard.
2. Dick addressed his cousin as Johnny. He addressed his father as Dad.
3. No spoilers. But I'll admit to being allergic to long-lost close relatives that we've never heard of before suddenly showing up. Still, no spoilers.
4. No spoilers.