A Station Eight Fan Web Site
A) Does Roy Harper suffer from chronic phantom limb pain?
B) Is he going to college?
C) Does have a father-son relationship with Ollie?
A. I don't know. I believe I'd have to do some research to answer that.
B. No spoilers.
C. Basically. Whereas, say, Clark and Conner really settled on a fraternal bond. And Bruce has a clear paternal bond with Dick. Ollie and Roy are somewhere in the middle.
This is just a few quick questions:
1) Who was Tara's guardian during s3? I know Gregor became hers afterwards, but she needed someone listed as her guardian when attending school
2) Who's Violet's guardian?
3) Who is/was Foragers?
Hoping none of these are spoilers, and have a great Halloweekend!
1. That's a good question. Brion, maybe. It's unusual for someone under 18 to get that gig. But given their unique circumstances it might've been allowed.
2. My knee-jerk reaction was Artemis, but thinking about it, maybe it was Will.
3. Megan, maybe?
As you've probably gleaned, this just never came up before now. I haven't thought about it much.
1 Was jace already insane before ultra humanite mentored her?
2 If the answer to question 1 is yes, did he mentor her because of her insanity since he thought she would be easy to control?
3 What does ultra humanite think of her insanity?
4 Was there a specific reason you picked ultra humanite as a member of the light?
5 When did ultra humanite mentor jace
1. "Insane" isn't a technical term, so it's hard to answer.
2. I think he admired her scientific mind. The fact that neither let any pesky societal standards of morality stand in the way of their scientific goals probably didn't hurt.
3. I'm not comfortable with that word.
4. Yes. He seemed like the best possible replacement for the Brain.
Does J'onn still talk to the family that disowned J'ann? Considering he's related to them n all. Does Em'ree, or do any of M'ganns other siblings?
Also, do all martians have names starting with the same letter as their siblings? (stretching that even further, does that have anything to do with the letter of their dad's name? Considering M'att -> M'gann, M'comm, M'ree)
1. J'onn's family is truly enormous. I wouldn't want to say he speaks to none of them. But he chose sides.
2. Em'ree, M'gann and the rest of the siblings have no real relationship with their mother's side of the family.
3. It's common but not an absolute rule.
Thank you VERY much for answering my Z-designation questions. The designation ordering is a small part of the show but one that has always interested me. The little touches of world-building throughout YOUNG JUSTICE are one of my favorite things about the show, and I can only imagine how much unseen work goes into fleshing out the universe you and Brandon have created. And I completely understand that the G- and Z-series were special cases, and have no expectations for seeing the other fulls lists unveiled. Discovering them as the show goes along is half the fun!
One question I do have spinning out of the Z-designation ask though is Katana's numbering. It is what prompted me to ask that question in the first place. My general understanding of the designation assignments (and please correct me if I am wrong) is that when multiple heroes join at once, they are given their numbers in the order that they debuted as heroes. But Hardware (Z-04) was designated before Katana (Z-05), despite you having stated that Hardware debuted in Team Year Five with Katana debuting in Team Year Three -- in Japan. So my question is...
1A. Was Hardware's debut year a mistake?
1B. Was Katana's designation based on when she debuted in America instead of Japan?
1C. Or perhaps most likely, did Batman simply recruit his team in different batches, quietly assigning designations in multiple waves?
While I hope this would only apply to the defunct Z-series you have agreed to unveil, if any of it touches upon still present spoilers, I completely understand if you cannot answer at this time.
As always, I wish you, Brandon, and the team the best on completing production for the final episodes of Season 4, and thank you for continuing to keep up with the queue as the current season is airing! Very excited for the Artemis arc and only still crying a little bit after the "Involuntary" ending. (Okay, a lot bit.)
Oh, and I'll be helping to moderate the Reddit AMA on 11/2 -- so if you only get to this question after that -- a huge thank you to you and Brandon for answering even more questions there!
It reflected their order in joining the League, which doesn't necessarily reflect how long they've been "out" as heroes.
And thanks for helping out!
Hi Greg, hope your doing well.
1.Has Zatanna ever dated someone else after breaking up with Dick ?
2. Has Dick dated someone else after breaking up with Zatanna and before dating Barbara ?
3. Had Dick and Zatanna ever wondered to set back together after breaking up ?
4. Had they ever regret they break up ?
Thanks for your time !
1. Technically, that's a spoiler request, but the obvious answer is yes. So... yes.
2. Dick's dated a lot of people. Some of whom he's had more than one go 'round with. So that just becomes a complicated question to answer while still avoiding spoilers.
3. There's clearly at least one typo in here, and maybe two. So I'm not exactly sure what you're asking. But if you're asking whether or not the THOUGHT has eve crossed their minds, I think the answer must be yes.
4. Depends what you mean by regret. Regret with a capital R? No. With a lower-case r? Sure. We all have moments of regret.
Is Saturn Girl as powerful and skilled a telepath as M'gann?
She's up there. One of the few who can hold her own.
Hello there Greg,
So Young Justice Phantoms did a surprise premiere, without any warning, and while that was great isn't it a little concerning?
There was absolutely no marketing for this and yet it dropped anyway. I'm concerned that the little to no advertisement this season got is going to hurt its chances of getting renewed for a fifth season because there was no hype and people don't know it premeired or where it premeired. Are you at all concerned that this lack of marketing is going to hurt the show's future? Is there any way for you or us to know if it has affected viewership significantly or if this season has shown some strong numbers?
I'm not sure what you expect me to say. These were decisions made way above my paygrade. But the folks at WB, DC & HBO aren't in the business of throwing away money. Folks can agree or disagree with their strategies, but rest assured that they believed that this was what was best for the series.
However, what you do need to remember is that this isn't a broadcast show. It's streaming. Who shows up to watch on the first day isn't as important as it used to be. As long as we #SpreadTheWord and make sure everyone knows to #KeepBingingYJ on @hboMax, it's still possible to #SaveEarth16.
If teekl was destroyed would klarion be permanently banished or only temporarily?
Depends on how things played out. By now, I'm hoping you've seen how things played out. If not... um... what are you waiting for?
What other animated DC films are also considered "Young Justice-adjacent" besides "Catwoman: Hunted" and "DC Showcase: Green Arrow"?
None, I don't think. Am I forgetting something?