A Station Eight Fan Web Site
What are the names of the following characters' species?:
a. Alanna, Sardath and other Rannians (is this a demonym, an ethnonym or a species name?)
d. Galet Dasim
e. Gorilla Grodd (there are two gorilla species)
a. They're Rannians.
b - d. Not sure.
e. He's a gorilla. I haven't done the research to be any more specific.
1) What gender (if any) does Ultra-Humanite identify as?
2) Can M. Mallah or Ultra-Humanite speak? If so, can they speak any human languages?
3) Of the non-human Genomorphs, how many of the different breeds constitute different species?
4) Can any non-human Genomorphs reproduce via "natural" means?
1. Generally, male. But he feels fluid.
2. If you are asking whether they can use their ape vocal chords to speak human languages, the answer is no.
3. Not sure what you mean. We have G-Trolls, G-Sprites, G-Dwarves, G-Elves, G-Gnomes, and at least one G-Goblin.
4. No spoilers.
What are the "real" names of the following heroes?:
a. Crimson Avenger
b. Doctor Occult
d. Rose Psychic
Look... Go research this stuff. Odds are good that we're not going to change names willy-nilly. And if we were planning to, I wouldn't tell you anyway. No Spoilers.
I realize some of these questions may be spoiler requests, so I'd really appreciate it if you could answer any parts of the questions that you can.
If Outsiders has aired or started airing, could you please include information up to whatever date it currently is in series, as opposed to 07/05/16 (Endgame, S2E20)?
1) Can you confirm or deny, and hopefully correct, the numbering for the following heroes/villains sharing noms-de-guerre?
2) For heroes/villains missing their other names, could you please provide them?
3) For any heroes/villains who were missed in numbering (such as another Kid Flash between Wally and Bart), could you provide their numbers and names?
4) If there any other heroes/villains sharing noms-de-guerre that you're aware of, could you please share their noms-de-guerre, numbering and names?
5) Would you define Doctor Fate as the nom-de-guerre for Nabu, or for his hosts? Your response to this may affect the list below.
Flash I - Jay Garrick
Flash II - Barry Allen
Green Lantern I - Alan Scott
Green Lantern II - Hal Jordan
Green Lantern III - Guy Gardner
Green Lantern IV - John Stewart
Black Canary I - Dinah Drake (Lance)
Black Canary II - Dinah Lance
Atom I - ?
Atom II - Ray Palmer
Blue Beetle I - Dan Garrett
Blue Beetle II - Ted Kord
Blue Beetle III - Jaime Reyes
Robin I - Dick Grayson
Robin II - Jason Todd
Robin III - Tim Drake
Kid Flash I - Wally West
Kid Flash II - Impulse
Guardian I - Jim Harper
Guardian II - Jim Harper
Guardian III - Mal Duncan
Firebrand I - ?
Firebrand II - Danette Reilly / Red Inferno
Icicle I - ?
Icicle II - Cameron Mahkent
Thank you for your help!
By the time you read this, Outsiders will probably already be out, but best of luck!
I'm only going to cover characters that have appeared in the series. For any facts that I know, which have not yet been revealed, I am - for purposes of answering this question - going to ignore/pretend they don't exist.
1. All seems right.
2. Normally, I wouldn't be too inclined to do this, but these seem pretty obvious, so...
Atom I - Al Pratt
Firebrand I - Rod Reilly
Icicle Sr. - Joar Mahkent
3. I'm only going to cover characters that have appeared in the series. For any facts that I know, which have not yet been revealed, I am - for purposes of answering this question - going to ignore/pretend they don't exist, so that you don't know whether or not something is missing.
4. Can't think of any off the top of my head.
5. Doctor Fate is the nom-de-guerre for Nabu AND his host-of-the-moment.
Where there any plans during the production of the Avalon world tour for the travelers to wear outfits from the London, Mayan and the ishimura clans?
No. Pragmatically, changing costumes - particularly back when we were producing Gargoyles in the 90s - was a costly, difficult thing. We did it, but sparingly. I doubt we even considered doing it in the way you're suggesting.
It occurs to me that I repeated a question you had already answered. I asked why some villains work with the Light even though the Light may not be working towards their best interests. Your original response was something like: not everyone understands what the Light's motives are. Sorry for the repeated question.
I want to get the Audio Play of "Rain of the Ghosts"...but it's impossible to get if you don't own a credit card or are from outside of the US...is there a chance to sell it on Amazon? (it would solve your problem with low sale rates if it were just easier to buy it)
It's been on Amazon for years now and is still available. Hope you had a chance to get it. Or can get it now.
What's the smartest observation that you've ever seen a fan make about one of your shows?
Geez, there have been so many... and yet of course nothing comes to mind at the moment. That's not a comment on the fans, who are fantastic, but on my crap memory.
My guess is it was something at one of the GARGOYLES BIOLOGY & CUSTOMS panels at the old GATHERING OF THE GARGOYLES conventions. Those rocked! Check out some of the Gathering diaries in the archives and you might find some cool stuff recorded.
Out of curiosity: what do you think the members of the original team from Young Justice majored in, assuming they went to college. Like, what does Dick and/or Wally or Roy plan on majoring in/studying?
Wally majored in Physics.
Roy/Will didn't go to college.
Dick majored in, uh... philosophy, maybe? Haven't thought about it too much.
I want to start off by saying Im a big fan of your work and I cant wait for Season 3 of YJ!
One thing I've noticed in regards to Young Justice is that there aren't any new characters (characters that haven't already appeared in the comics). I can only think of two other DC tv shows off the top of my head that have introduced a new character. Batman Animated Series (If I remember correctly, Harley was introduced for that tv show) and The Batman (Because I know Cash and Krank weren't in the comics) So I know it isn't completely out of the ordinary for a tv show to introduce a new character. But as far as I know, Young Justice hasn't released a new character.
So here's my question. Are you guys just not allowed to introduce new characters, you guys decided to stay within the limits of the already set DC Universe, or both.
If I'm wrong and there has been a new character you guys introduced then which one (s) are they?
We've had a few new characters (e.g. Tommy Terror, Tuppence Terror, Olympia Savage, Coral, Beluga, and, of course, Kaldur'ahm). But generally we work very hard NOT to introduce new characters. That's not a rule from on high or anything. It's just that the DC Universe is so vast after 80+ years, that it seems ridiculous not to utilize it whenever possible.