A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Question 1 Why Greg was it decided as part of the young justice story that Garfield would lose his relationship with Perdita over his depression believing Garfield caused conner to die when conner was not dead? Question 2 Why was it decided to have as part of young justice comic story targets story to have Garfield one of the heroes to rescue Perdita if you and your staff did not intend for Garfield to get back together in relationship with Queen Perdita at the end of issue 6 of young justice comic targets story target?
Is there an out-of-universe reason why a lot of Team members go inactive while many Justice Leaguers donât? Off the top of my head characters former Team members like Troia, Garth, Karen, Mal, Freddy, Mary, etc have left the hero life, while only two Leaguers, Will and Orin, have left (and Orin later returned), even though the League was founded years earlier.
If I give you my right arm will you give Puck his powers back???
So he doesnât die locked in Owen in the 2198 timeline or whatever that was ? I will literally do anything for Puck to get his powers back. You donât know what this means to me.
After the season 4 finale of Young Justice...
1. Does Dru-Zod now see Superboy as his archenemy?
2. Does Ursa now see Miss Martian as her archenemy?
In the Earth-16 universe, did Kate Kane attended the United States Military Academy (also known metonymically as West Point or simply as Army) in West Point, New York? Also, during that time, was she in a secret romantic relationship with her roommate, Sophie Moore? Finally, was Kate expelled from the academy after she was anonymously outed as a lesbian?
Supermartian on the topic of kids/being parents
1. What would happen if M'gann and Conner had a child together? How would that work?
2. Would M'gann be able to give birth the typical way of human or a martian?
3. Can they even have kids since martian produce differently than humans?
4. Have they ever discussed having kids, wanting them or being parents themselves?
5. How would you see Conner and M'gann as parents?
Dear Mr Weisman After Forager gave his high school graduation speech did Halio and Harper Row both through off there graduation hats while cheering and before congradulating him on his speech ?
I've got some questions about martian shapeshifiting, mostly how do their bodies adapt and can they function as normal humans and gain their qualities.
For example whenever, M'gann, J'onn or Em'ree are in their human forms, can they hear like a human? can they go to the toilet like a human? and more importantly for the females, can they get pregnant whilst in their human forms or not?
In YJ: Targets issue 4, Oliverâs hospital tag shows his date of birth, and from what I could pick up, itâs May 16th. Is that correct?
Hi Mr. Wiseman, I hope youâre having a good day and wouldnât mind answering some questions?
1. How many Earth days was a year on Krypton before its destruction?
2. How many hours was a day on Krypton before its destruction?
3. How old was Rao when it exploded?
4. How many light-years was Krypton to Earth?
5. What was the population of Krypton before its destruction?
6. Are devourers originally from the Phantom Zone, or were they put in there?
7. Is the name of the Kryptonian language (the one spoken by Lor-Zod) called Kryptonese?
8. What type of god was Rao revered as?
9. Was the name of said religion Raoism?
10. When did Lois Lane and Clark Kent/Kal-El/Superman marry?
11. When did Lois find out Clarkâs secret about him being Superman?
GargWiki.net has answers for all your Gargoyles questions.
Includes episode commentaries by co-creator Greg Weisman, interviews with the cast, and a documentary on the fan convention.