A Station Eight Fan Web Site
: Displaying all 2 records. :
Some questions about two restaurants blown up by Tony Dracon:
1) What was the cuisine served at Art & Lois'?
2) What was the name and the cuisine served at Brod's favorite restaurant?
3) Did either of these places reopen?
1. Uh... homestyle?
2. I feel like there was a name for it, but I can't remember it, and I don't have access here at Warner Bros. to all my Gargoyle notes. The cuisine was traditional Czech.
3. SPOILER REQUEST. NO COMMENT.
This day in Gargoyles' Universe History....
Tony Dracon's men blow up Art & Lois' Restaurant. Maria Chavez, Matt Bluestone and Elisa Maza continue to pretend that a bitter Elisa has gone bad, this time for the benefit of Pal Joey, one of Dracon's men. Meanwhile, Thailog arrives in Paris and begins sleeping days atop Notre Dame Cathedral.