A Station Eight Fan Web Site
: Displaying all 5 records. :
I have a question about the Avalon Clan and their biological relationships to the Manhattan Clan. I am going to use the "placeholder names" for those Gargs that don't have given names in cannon.
Can we assume that Hudson does not have any biological children there because Hyppolyta, Broadway, and True are his only three offspring?
You've mentioned before that Angela is the only biological child of Goliath's, and she is no longer there, so none for him either.
Brooklyn had at least one brother, Brooksbro...was he and older or younger brother? If older, then there is a potential for him to have a biological sibling on Avelon...is that the case?
Does Lexington have a younger biological sibling on Avelon?
3. Brooksbro is older. (But Brooklyn had MANY brothers and sisters. Stop thinking like a human.)
4. No comment on whether or not Brooklyn has a younger biological sibling among the Avalon clan.
5. No comment.
6. No comment.
Dose Brooklyn have a younger sibling I read gargoyles couples each normally have three eggs/ three children so I know he has a brother dose he have a younger sibling.
For all we know, Brooklyn is the youngest of the three biological siblings. If he did have a younger sibling, he or she would be the same age as True.
But, of course, I'm not going to confirm or deny anything. No Spoilers.
Keep in mind that Brooklyn considers his siblings all to be the same age, give or take a day or two. The biology matters less than the Rookery.
I've been a fan of Gargoyles since ever, but i didnt know it co tinued i comics till two days ago!!!! OMG!!! THATS AWESOME! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! but now i have a questio about gargate biology. I read that they go into heat every twenty years, on years that end in "7" but ...
What about just physical maturity? At what age are they physically mature, and Is this different from when they are seen as adults by their clan?
Okay, first, it's years that end in 8 not 7. (How weird would '7' be?!!)
Second, it depends on how you're defining physical maturity. The Trio were old enough to be considered warriors in 994 when they were 36 years old chronologically (and 18 biologically). On the other hand, Kermit and True would still have been considered children then, when they were 16 chronologically (and 8 biologically).
You mentioned that True, Chomp and Chaw aren't among the Gargoyles that made up Demona's Clan in 1020 would that story have been picked up in the main Gargoyles series or Timedancer?
I 'mentioned' that? Or is it just an assumption because they weren't seen in City of Stone? Anyway, I don't have a specific plan at the moment that would define where I would tell their stories. But someday, maybe...
1. Why did you give the moniker of "True" to Hudson's third biological child? Where did the name come from?
2. In what series' or spin-offs would we see True again?
3. Aside from Hudson, were any of True and "Kermit"'s rookery parents still alive as of 997?
4. Where did True and Kermit go during the Battle of Rathveramoen? Were there other gargoyles/beasts of similiar age among other cells of Demona's Clan?
5. Do you consider the cell that True belonged to to be called the Wyvern Cell or would you call it something else? Was this the cell that Demona spent most her time with?
1a. It seemed appropriate.
1b. My twisted mind.
2. Dark Ages.
4a. Into hiding.
5a. I doubt it was called that, since it wasn't located at Wyvern. But I understand how that's a useful and sensible place-holder for the time being. And, no, I haven't set a specific location for it yet.