A Station Eight Fan Web Site
How do you guys do Dr. Fate's voice? Do you play his voice and the person he is possessing at the same time or is it some sort of echo effect?
We record Kevin Michael Richardson as Nabu and then whomever plays the host (Jason Spisak/Kid Flash, Khary Payton/Aqualad, Lacey Chabert/Zatanna or Nolan North/Zatara) saying the same lines. Then in post-production, we double-track them, so you here two voices. It's a trick I learned on Gargoyles while doing Anubis & Jackal and Anubis & the Emir. I've always been fond of the effect.
Saw Darkest today, and DAMN. You said it was their darkest hour and you weren't kidding. I mean my reaction to Mount Justice going up was "0_0 ..." And that's a good thing. Gotta say I kinda liked seeing the Terror Twins again, and Icicle still holding a torch for Tuppence even though they never met before now. And Tigress, nice work. Kudos on working her comic book roots into it. And I'm kind of surprised the guys are unsure of Kaldur's allegiance. Granted, I'm an optimist and hope he gets a chance to redeem himself before all is said and done.
Again, excellent work and keep it up! You are my soul source of enjoyment from DC characters right now!
Um... thanks. But have you tried Green Lantern Animated? I'm really enjoying it myself.
Are Queen Bee's powers natural (in that she was born with them) or was she gain them through artificial means (messing with her DNA)?
SPOILER REQUEST. NO COMMENT.
Hey Greg! LOVING the crazy that is season2!
P.S. I went to Stanford too! I stayed in the Okada house. It was painted like the Joker from Dark knight :)
(I'm still in school, so 3/5 of my question will be related to that horrible, but amazing place!)
1) So Artemis is undercover, and died in March. But they were both still attending school (Can we say Stanford yet?) in February. So has Wally taken time off school while this is going on? or is he still sticking it out?
2) I feel like Artemis would get a scholarship since she comes from a poor (ish) family and her parent(s) have been in and out of jail. Would this been correct?
3) If not, how ARE they paying? Are they just 80+ G in debt? or did Batman given them uni. money for saving the world? That'd be sick.
4) Clark told Conner his real name, and seemed pretty open about it. Since Conners only 'real' family is basically CK, and the original 6, do they now know too?
5) Now that Clark & co. have been MIA for a couple weeks, does Conner hang out with Lois? Now that they are both temporarily single, does he just come over Sundays nights for Game of Thrones? 'Happy Birthday' text of his birthday kinda stuff?
THANKS! You and everyone else are awesome!
1. I think for the time being he's sticking it out, as the routine helps him to stay sane.
2. Probably, yes.
3. It's a private matter, don't you think?
4. One doesn't necessarily follow on the other, so this feels like a SPOILER REQUEST.
5. Anything regarding Lois on Earth-16 is also a SPOILER REQUEST.
Okay who is moderating these? Perfectly normal questions I've asked get deleted and then I see ridiculous grammatical monstrosities approved...?
Incorrect grammar is not (currently) a criteria for deletion. Plenty of other things are. And you can and should (a) review the rules to see if one of your questions broke one or more of them, or if that provides no clarity, you can (b) go to the Station 8 Comment Room and ASK one of the moderators why your questions were deleted. Be polite, please.
[FYI, if incorrect grammar WAS a criteria for deletion, I could kick this question too, which has multiple grammatical errors in it.]
In "Darkest", Impulse lured Blue Beetle into the desert, away from civilians, knowing that Aqualad's attack was coming. This leads to ask: in Impulse's timeline, did Aqualad's team attack Jaime at his home in front of his family, thus exposing his identity as Blue Beetle?
You're assuming facts not in evidence.
Why are Bart's eyes green instead of yellow?
At any rate, why would they be yellow instead of green?
Mr. Greg Weisman,
In regards to Bart Allen's placement in Earth-16's timeline, was the reason you had him living only 40 years in the future instead of the 30th century (like in the comics) was because there are difficulties in imagining what kind of architecture and technology (among other things) would possibly exist in the distant future, or are there other reasons?
He's the grandson of Barry Allen. What would he be doing a thousand years in the future?
Why does Wally where a jacket throughout most of Season 2? Is he an inspiring crime scene investigator?
Or maybe it's winter.
WHY AM I NOT IN THE SHOW MORE? I AM OBVIOUSLY THE BEST LIGHT CHARACTER!!!!!
Who says you're not in the show more? We both know you're capable of invisibility and stealth. Maybe you've been in every episode.