A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
Hey Greg, thanks for answering my last question. Or at least giving an answer which was "I don't have an answer" but it was nice that you at least said that =P
Because you didn't have the answer, I decided to do some deep research about the Weird Sisters and found out some very interesting facts:
1. The first toy product ever advertised on television was Mr The Weird Sisters Head.
2. Half a cup of The Weird Sisters contains only seventeen calories.
3. Three seagulls flying overhead are a warning that The Weird Sisters are near.
4. The Weird Sisters can be found on a Cluedo board between the Library and the Conservatory!
5. The Weird Sisters are often used in place of milk in food photography, because milk goes soggy more quickly than The Weird Sisters.
6. Worldwide, The Weird Sisters are the most important natural enemy of night-flying insects.
7. If your ear itches, this means that someone is talking about The Weird Sisters.
8. In the 1600s, tobacco was frequently prescribed to treat headaches, bad breath and The Weird Sisters.
9. The Weird Sisters can fly at an average speed of fifteen kilometres an hour.
10. Without its lining of The Weird Sisters, your stomach would digest itself!
Okay i got it from here:
But it really made me laugh and thought you might get a kick out of it.