A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
1. In what spinoffs would we see Banshee and Rory Dugan?
2. Why is the Banshee's voice more painful and even lethal to humans while gargoyles seem to be less affected by it (though still painful)?
3. In your timeline you've indicated that Banshee informed Puck of the coming Gathering. How did Banshee discover that the Gathering was soon at hand?
4. What is the Banshee's relationship with Puck? Why did she inform him of the Gathering?
5. While the Banshee has Oberon's metal plate over her mouth, can she still transform into Molly or Cromm-Cruach? If so, does the plate remain in place or is that strictly a feature of her Banshee form?
1. I'm not saying. Though I ALSO have an idea for them to get their OWN spin-off.
2. That sounds like a good question for our Gargoyle Biology and Culture panel. Although the easy answer is that gargoyles are just tougher monkeys.
3. From Goliath, Elisa and Angela. Of course, she's actually misinterpreted their appearance in her midst. So she's only accidentally correct when she tells Puck.
4. They are sympatico on one point. They didn't want to return to Avalon at that time.
5. The plate adapts to her form. Oberon knows she can change shape, so I can't imagine he wouldn't have taken something that fundamental for granted. Of course, instead of transforming into Molly, she could glamour into Molly and make the gag invisible. But she still wouldn't be able to talk.