A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
I am a big fan of the Gargoyle cartoon (havenÂ´t read the comics though, just read about some of the things that happens in them online, but I really donÂ´t know much about them, beside the whole time-dancer plot)and I admirer your imagination for creating them.
I got some question about the trio
1. How many gargoyles were hatched in their rookery, and did some leave the clan before the masqare?
2.How close were they to their other rookery siblings?
3.How bad was the masqare effect them and how much do they miss the ones who are dead
4. How much do they miss Scotland and the 10. century (I know itÂ´s clear that theyÂ´ve adjusted well to Manhattan and the 20. century, but still)
5. How close were they to anyone outside of their own rookery
6.How close are they to the mutants and Matt Bluestone.
1a. Don't remember the exact number off the top of my head. And I don't have my Gargoyles notebooks here at my WB office.
2. Close to some.
3. I'll let you use your imagination for this one.
4. Sometimes more than others.
5. Close to some.
6. Mutates? It's a mix. As for Matt, Broadway's probably closest to him. But they all get along.