A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
Hello Mr. Weisman,
It's me once again. I've got a new set of questions that came up on my mind today.
1. After the Justice League was formed in 2003, what circumstances led the other nine members to join during the following seven years? I know you might not like to get into big details (or perhaps, there are details that you might have already given), but Iâm interested to know because the circumstances were probably different for each member. Also, why were these particular heroes made official Justice League members and not anyone else? Hopefully, there should be an in-universe explanation for this.
2. You have mentioned that both Vandal Savage and Raâs al Ghul were both heroes at one point in their lives, although I donât what they did to be recognized as such. If that were true, then what exactly happened to make them walk away from that and become the villains that we, the fans, know in the present?
3. According to a response to someoneâs posting, Hawkman and Hawkwomanâs names are Katar Hol and Shayera Thal respectively. Now assuming they reincarnate every time they die on Earth-16, shouldnât their names be Carter Hall and Shiera Sanders Hall respectively in the present day or is there an in-universe explanation for the name change? Honestly, I think I might be getting myself confused hereâ¦
4. Iâve come to understand that the theme of Season One of Young Justice is about secrets and lies. Iâve also read the preview summaries of all the episodes that appear on the month of March. Based on everything Iâve read, am I correct to assume that The Team must overcome ALL secrets and lies they are keeping from each other in order to become stronger (both individually and as a team) and face whatever comes their way in the Season One Finale and in Season Two? You probably might not answer this question, but in my opinion, that is what I believe. What do you think about it?
5. Not including the legal reasons (or whatever reason you may have), is there an Earth-16 in-universe explanation as to why certain DC characters/teams will not/have not appeared on the show/comic? For example, is the in-universe reason a team such as Justice League International has not been established on Earth-16 because the original Justice League is a recent superhero team (lasting for seven years and still going), and therefore the United Nations would have no need for the establishment of the JLI because the circumstances normally involved in its establishment have not yet occurred?
Thanks for taking the time to read my questions. As always,keep up the good work, man!
1. Of course, there's an in-universe explanation. But these are stories your asking for. And this isn't the forum where I'm going to tell stories.
2. They don't consider themselves villains now.
3. I think you are.
4. I think I'll leave it to your interpretation.
5. It is what it is. Don't look to the traditional DC Universe - since rebooted - and make assumptions.