A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
Hello, Mr. Greg Weisman,
I'm back with posting #9. I wasn't able to post yesterday (the day before this posting) because I had a technical issue and wasn't able to use the internet. But now I am able to today. Here's my new set of questions.
1. I was wondering if you could tell me what the specifics of each part of Earth-16 Batmanâs batsuit are? This question was inspired by watching the Christopher Nolan film Batman Begins and its sequel, The Dark Knight. These two movies did a great job in explaining/showing the functions of each part of Batmanâs suit (the gloves, the cape, the suit, the belt, the gauntlets, etc.). If youâve ever watched these two movies, you probably have a vague idea on what Iâm trying to say. Also, could you tell me whether this is Batmanâs only batsuit on Earth-16, or does he have more than one?
2. If Billy Baston is depicted as 10 years old, THEN when he transforms into Captain Marvel, what is the EXACT age difference between his adult and child form? An exact number for his adult age would actually be extremely helpful at this point.
3. Where did you come up with the idea to allow Captain Marvel to hug Batman and Zatara? Has he ever done that beforeâ¦? But seriously, that was downright funny, and I laughed like mad! Just for fun, when Captain Marvel gave the hug, what were Batman and Zatara thinking at that very moment?
4. When exactly did Wonder Woman decided to leave the island of Themyscira, and what important events happened to her between that time and 2003?
5. I am a person who believes that when I see things that may have something in common with another, there are absolutely no coincidences. First, in the DC relaunch, the first Justice League story arc established that in 2006 (chronologically in the mainstream DCnU), Darkseid invaded Earth (because he was searching for his daughter at that time). Second, it has been revealed via information on the internet about one of the new DC relaunch titles, âEarth Two,â which is coming in May, that the parallel Earth-2 (which is much different from before the DC relaunch) was known to have been under threat by Apokolips (and not necessarily by Darkseid himself). Third, we have Young Justice: Invasion, which is the second season of the cartoon series that you announced a long time ago, that has our main characters needing to prepare to fight against an invasion. Is there some common theme that I am seeing?! Is Earth-16 going to be under threat by the upcoming Apokolips?! Or is it just my imaginationâ¦? Your response will hopefully help to tell me how accurate I am.
Thanks for taking the time to read my questions. As always, keep up the good work.
1. I'm honestly not sure what you're asking me here, and I have seen both those movies. But he does have more than one suit, in case he spills something.
2. ASKED AND ANSWERED.
3. Just seemed in character for him at that moment. I think Zatara was annoyed, and Batman was already a couple steps ahead, focusing on what this all meant.
4a. ASKED AND ANSWERED.
4b. You gotta be kidding me. You expect me to post her entire biography here?
5. SPOILER REQUEST. NO COMMENT. Other than to say that as I've been ASKED AND ANSWERED before, the goings-on over at DC haven't had any effect on us one way or the other, because we were already too far along.