A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
To whom it may concern,
I'm absolutely loving the show so far and can't wait for the impending series 1 finale. I just had a few minor, nitpicky questions!
1) In Targets, when Cheshire impersonates the tea girl at the ceremony, was there a real server she mugged and replaced offscreen or something?
2) I guess similar to the first, in the most recent episode, "Coldhearted", why weren't there any doctors or police officers waiting in front of the Seattle hospital for Kid Flash like there were in Boston? Were they taken out offscreen by Vertigo's henchmen?
3) I know you've talked about plotting for the comics and the TV series, but without spoiling anything, if a character who has not yet appeared in the show was designed by Chris Jones in the comic book, does that mean they won't be appearing in the show period (as of now) or that they simply might have a different design? Because I saw an interview where he said he was given free reign on a few characters like Talia al Ghul and Ubu (and I think the previous artist said something similar about Psycho Pirate?).
Sorry for all the questions, and I hope you and the others keep up the great work!
2. Well, Dr. Cross came outside - but it was cold, and he went back into the lobby. For the rest, I'll leave it to your imagination.
3. At least one of the characters first designed by Chris for the comic will be appearing in the show. Phil did his own version of it, but kept it consistent with Chris' take - keeping in mind that five years have passed. Phil and Chris are both fans of each other's work.