A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
Greetings, Mr. Weisman. Allow me to compliment this wonderful series known as Young Justice you and your team have created. Every episode seems to leave me on the edge of my seat. I only have three questions to ask.
1. The design of the Wayne Manor exterior is amazing. I fell in love with it the moment I saw it, both in Issue #0 and onscreen in "Downtime." I'm curious, though. Was your design influence by other incarnations of the manor (such as the live action movies and tv shows and the various animated series) or is this an original design?
2. In "Infiltrated," the League of Shadows attempted to steal knowledge from Wayne Tech. And in Issue #12, Clayface was delivered to the Wayne Foundation. a) Is Wayne Tech a single company, or is it part of the much larger Wayne Enterprises? b) The Wayne Foundation is a charity building and therefore separate from Wayne Tech, correct?
3. Also in reference to Issue #12, I'm not sure if I'm just slow or if it wasn't supposed to be obvious, or perhaps I'm just way off my mark here, but would I be right in assuming that Lucius Fox does not know the true identities of Batman and Robin?
1. This is really more of a question for Brandon Vietti. I was shown the design and said "Cool!"
2. WayneTech is a division of Wayne Enterprises. The Wayne Foundation charity is a separate entity.
3. He does not.