A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
[I am re-submitting my questions in a suitable format; my old post was under the same name and asked the same questions. It would be helpful if it could possibly be deleted. I'd like to apologize for blurting out all my questions, it's just that I was all excited about posting because I never had before and I felt like I wouldn't be able to get everything I wanted to get asked put in before the queue closed. I have no idea how things work around here as far as that.]
Hello, Mr. Weisman!
I'd like to start out by saying that I'm a huge fan of Young Justice, and think it's amazing how you can deal with such dark-ish concepts and still maintain a soft tone--and deal with a ginormous cast in one show! I'm actually very excited, typing this, because I've never actually had the chance to ask questions, soâ¦ Here goes!
2. Since it's probably trivial enough (and kind of impossible, since pretty much all of them are dead) not to be mentioned in any future show episodes, how old were each of the Flying Graysons (excluding Robin, of course) when they died? How old was the uncle, Richard, when he went into a coma (I think that's what happened... Am I wrong?)
3. Likewise, what were their personalities?
4. Did Robin's older cousin take on the role of an 'older brother' when he lived due to the age difference between the two of them, as well as how close they were as a family?
1. There's no number 1.
2. I haven't figured out their ages.
3. I'm not going into that outside the confines of telling a story.