A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
After season one, I figured Roy's serious personality might have been influenced by his programming. After seeing the original Roy, it is clear Roy has always been like that. Since Jim Harper is also a clone of the original Roy, my first question is this:
1) What is the reason for the personality difference between The two Roys and Jim Harper?
2) Was Jim Harper programmed to be a different hero?
3) In Season one, Jim explained to Superboy that he was Roy's uncle. It seems that this was programmed into him. Was this programmed into Red Arrow? In other words, did Roy know about his "relation" to Jim?
4) If Jim Harper were to pick up a bow and arrow, would he be a good archer?
5) Was Aqualad the only person on the Team who would know where Roy was hiding in the final episode of Season one?
1. You see Roy after waking up from an eight year deep-freeze to find his arm amputated and a clone has taken over his life, and you think that gives you some indication of what he was like personality-wise back in the day? Seriously?
2. Well... yeah... (Is this a trick question?)
4. Not without any training at all.
5. Do you mean before Aqualad found him there or after?