A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
First off, thanks for reaching out to the fans! I cannot believe I didn't realize before that you were behind Roughneck Chronicles, my all time favorite show as a kid. (I know this show is getting old now, so my questions may be out of date, but I appreciate you taking the time anyways.)
1. Are you a fan of Heinlein?
2. Was the ending of the series already scripted before production issues caused the premature cut off, or was it just conceptualized?
3. Were there any characters in that ensemble that were easier or, conversely, harder to write for?
1. I'm a fan of a lot of Heinlein, but I won't pretend I've read even close to all his stuff. But "All You Zombies" is a great short story, and I love STRANGER IN A STRANGE LAND, THE PAST THROUGH TOMORROW and TIME ENOUGH FOR LOVE, all of which I first read as a teenager. "Requiem" is one of the most beautiful, heart-breaking short stories I've ever read.
2. It was scripted AND recorded.
3. Not that I recall. But it was a long time ago.