A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
Mongul and Black Beetle were trading blows on the War world, and seemed to be evenly matched. But then we Green giving Black some assistance towards the end. Who would have won had it "stayed" strictly a 1 v 1
Does Klarion like being a pawn in Vandal's schemes. Is there a genuine mutual- respect between them.
Why does Nabo use the Helmet as medium to materialise in the physical plane? It just seems like Klarion's method "The familiar" is far more practical since he does not have to rely on a human vessel. Additionally, what are Lords of Chaos and Order.
1. I don't know. Mongul is stronger, but strength is his only power. Black Beetle was using a number of powers. It might have gone either way.
2. Klarion doesn't see himself that way. Neither do I.
3. I'm not sure Klarion understands "respect". But, yeah, each in their own way.
4. There are advantages and disadvantages to both methods. Klarion has to rely on his familiar, which often creates a vulnerability.
5. They are creatures of pure magic from a different plane that serve those two conceptions.