A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
Hello there Greg!
1. I just wanted to know if the young justice team in the show ever came up with a team name for themselves? The show itself Is called young Justice but Dick, kaldur etc refer to it only as the team. So did they just call it a team or give themselves the NAME young justice?
2. It has come to my knowledge that the YJ comic and tv show are drastically different. Is there any kind of reason you didn't want to follow the comics specifically or just had a better story?
3. Not sure if this counts as a spoiler but did Bart KNOW and had met anyone if his timeline that was apaprt of the old yj team or the justice league itself or did he just hear stories from civilians? How did he come to know his family heritage and who his grandfather was?
1. They're the Team. Honestly, I'm surprised people keep asking this question. (Not just you. I get this all the time. Especially on Twitter.) There are 46 episodes and 26 comic book issues out there and in NONE of them do the characters ever refer to the Team by any other name. Why would one think there's any other name? And why would you need any other name for a COVERT unit?
2. It depends WHICH YJ comic you're referring to. The 90s YJ comic was part of the continuity of that day. We weren't adapting any one comic or any one continuity. We were doing an adaptation of the ENTIRE DC Universe's 75 years of continuity through the prism of its young heroes. On the other hand, if you're referring to the Young Justice companion comic that we did while the show was on the air, then ALL the stories in that book are in continuity and canon to the series.
3. No spoilers. Though clearly, he knew Nathaniel Tryon, at minimum.