A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
1) As there were only 5 screens on Manta's sub, which members of the Light were absent from Black Manta's briefing at the end of "Downtime"?
2) Speaking of which, since its been answered that the Light uses multiple screens when communicating, do all members of the Light make an appearance when their operative's report on their missions?
3) If no, do they update each other or are a few of them just really doing "homework" between briefings?
4) If the Brain joined the Light before his and Humanite's 2008 operations, did he start his criminal career before becoming a disembodied brain in a mechanical dome?
5) If yes, did he still call himself "the Brain"?
1. I don't remember. And I'm not sure your assessment is accurate. Even if you are right, since Manta was one of the seven members, if there were five screens, then only one member was missing.
2. Depends on availability.
3. Either. Both.
4. I'm not confirming your "if". But, yes, he started before he was just a brain in a dome.