A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
Questions regarding gargoyle sex and sexuality.
1) Do gargoyles reckognize their own sexiness, do they reckongnize that they may or maynot be sexier than another gargoyle?
2) Do gargoyles just instinctively know (or practice) sex or are they taught in some manner?
3) What is/are the function(s) of the female gargoyles' breasts? (Milk, motor oil, chiefly sexual)
4) Do tails play a role in sexual activity? If so how?
5) Do gargoyles practive pre mate-bonded sex, or generally stay virgin up to chosing a mate?
6) Oral sex?
7) Is rape a problem for gargoyles? Either by eachother or by humans whilst they are young.
8) Which would you consider more sexually active male gargoyles or female?
9) Goliath told Elisa that when she was human he hadn't realized how pretty she was. What physical traits in humans can potentially attract the eye of :
A- A male gargoyle to a human female?**
B- A female gargoyle to a human male?**
**no need for great specificity here, merely general qualities that may be attractive to a gargoyle
10) Do they suffer STD's?
note: I am not trying to be cute, I consider these serious questions, I however realise that question (4) is somewhat well...wrong, but I believe in its legitimacy.
1. Huh? I think self-esteem/ego/etc. issues aren't much different for gargs than humans.
2. I'd lean more toward instinct, but I'm sure there is some discussion.
3. Milk. Garg females breastfeed the hatchlings.
4. Use your imagination.
5. Generally they mate for life.
6. Are you offering?
7. Without getting into rape specifically, I think the series has made an effort to show that no species corners the market on either good or evil.
9. Likely the qualities they have in common, I suppose. Elisa's hair for example, I think, is very attractive to Goliath. Her lack of wings, tail and horns of any kind is probably not so attractive until (a) his eyes are opened during "The Mirror" and (b) he comes to terms with the strong attraction he has for her soul. I would think that for a gargoyle female, there wouldn't be that much in human males to find attractive. But that might just be my bias showing.
10. Not likely, as they heal every day, no illness really has the opportunity to take hold.
I get that you're serious. I tried to answer as seriously as I could and stay in the ASK GREG realm of PG. If you're attending the Gathering this year, Thom Adcox and I will be hosting a late night "Blue" Mug-A-Guest, i.e. an opportunity to ask us adult questions about the series. Over 18 only please.