A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
1 Did the light pick ultra humanite because he worked with the Brain before and had similar abilities
2 Does the light currently have candidates in place if one of their members gets captured or leaves?
3 Are the heroes aware that the light knows (at least some) of the heroes secret identities
4 Do ultra humanite and deathstroke genuinely agree with the light goals or did they only join for the power and influence they would get from it
5 During young justice season 3 episode 15 when Artemis scanned task force x one of the things that was shown was that black manta was the strategist for the light. Was this an actual role he had when he was still with the light?
1. I'm sure that was all part of the equation.
2. I'm sure everyone has ideas.
3. Yes. For example, Batman is aware that Ra's knows his identity, and has to assume that the Light now knows, as well.
4. Those aren't mutually exclusive considerations.
5. Is that what it said? I don't recall that.