A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
1: was henry heywood high school named after a former hero?
1b: what was his codename if thats the case?
2: Did the original roy never meet his fellow sidekicks before being taken by the light? THe timeline in the young justice wiki said they all debut besides robin after he was taken
3: Why did you decide to have artemis and her family live in gotham? im pretty sure they don't have any gotham tiies in the comics.
4: Dd you decide to make artemis asian before or after you decide chesire was her sister? How did you come up with the idea of them being related?
5: Does kon-el have a meaning in krypton's langue? or is it a translation of connor?
5b: What does it mean if it does have a meaning
1. It was named after Henry Heywood.
1b. No spoilers. Although, really, you can look this up. We're not being THAT cagey.
2. As stated in the show, he had not met Robin, Aqualad or Kid Flash before he was abducted.
3. They do, actually. But mostly, that's what worked for our needs way back in Season One.
4. We combined two families, making Paula Asian, with two bi-racial daughters.
5. It does have a meaning in Kryptonian.
5b. No spoilers. That is, "Kon" means "Spoilers". "-el" means "No." Kidding, kidding.