A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
Hi Greg! First of all, I love Young Justice dearly; itâs such a nostalgic show with an incredible rewatch value too. Needless to say, Iâm watching season 4 with the same interest as I did back when I was a kid. Hot me totally hooked up. But I also have 3 questions about the current season:
1. In this weekâs episode, Artemis is in the park waiting for her sis, an Â«international assassinÂ Â» and her boyfriend asks her Â«Â Oh is he a handsome international assassin?Â Â» to which she answers Â«Â Who says itâs an he?Â Â» which is followed up by his Â«Â Strangely, Iâm even more jealous nowÂ Â». Is this some kind of confirmation for a bisexual Artemis?
2. For how long did Dick live with Bruce before leaving and getting his own apartment? And does Bruce send him like... monthly support money too or something?
3. Would you say Jason Toddâs death happened before the Chalant break up or after or is it too spoilery of you to tell?
1. It's not in and of itself, no. Which is not to say she isn't bisexual. Or that she is. The answer to that is NO SPOILERS. But I do think it's a mistake to read too much into a bit of teasing suggestive dialogue between flirtatious significant others.
2. Dick lived at Wayne Manor full-time until he graduated high school. And he still has a bedroom there.
2a. Bruce set up a trust fund for Dick, which he expects Dick to manage.
3. No spoilers.