A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
Hi! Iâve been watching Young Justice since 2014 and have been a big fan for years I have a couple of questions, which I hope arenât spoilers bc I donât want to ask for any.
1. How did Will choose his name?
2. Why is it that in season 1 when Kid Flash, Robin and Kalder were captured by Cadmus that they were going to clone them and delete or kill the source but after they cloned Roy they kept him alive. They said that the reason they amputated his (Roy) arm was to have an endless supply so why did they want to keep him but not the other three?
3. Do you have a favorite or rather one you are most proud of out of all the character archâs through out the seasons?
3a. If so whoâs is it?
3b. And from what season?
(My favorite character arcâs are probably Artemis in season one, Mâgann in S2 and Nightwing in S3 and idk yet for s4 but they are really good from the episodes Iâve seen so far)
1. The original Roy's full name is Roy William Harper. So the clone Roy thought that was his full name, as well. After the original Roy came back, the clone started going by his middle name, William - or Will for short.
2. By that time, the technology had advanced enough that Dr. Desmond no longer felt the need to keep the source bodies.
3. My brain doesn't work that way. I love 'em all.
3a. See above.
3b. See above.