A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
Why did you suddenly start indicating Khuiten Peak as the Light's HQ while up until then it was simply "Western Mongolia"?
Also, what's the story behind that HQ's location? How long has it been Vandal's HQ? Who built it?
1. I never loved "Western Mongolia" for the timestamp. It was too big, too vague. Honestly, I wish I had thought to use the Peak from the beginning.
2. It is and was Vandal's HQ. It's not the Light's HQ. It's where Vandal generally is when he's speaking to the rest of the Light, who normally teleconference, as we've seen since episode 101. As the de facto leader of the Light, often Light business gets done at Vandal's place. Often. Not Always. Again, as we've seen.
3. Western Mongolia is more or less where Vandal is from. Kinda.
4. How long? In one form or anothe, for a long, long time.
5. Vandal had it built. He may have even helped some.