A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
1) Why does McBeth's stone dungen floor burn so easily? I've never seen Stone burn so well.
2) Did McBeth loose much of importance in the fire, I'd imagin there would be a lot of old magic relics, and the like. b) Did the fire burn Everything he owned? c) Did he build his new house on the ruins of his old one? d)Do you now the history of his old house, is it relivant and will you tell us?
3) Why didn't Owen call Bruno's group, or summon the steel clan, or do something more, when Hudson and Broadway took the Grimorum?
5) Did Mcbeth put Bronx in a seprate cage on purpose cause he thought they would figue out how to get him out? Was he testing them?
6) What did Macbeth tell Xanatos he planed to do with the Gargoyles? b) What did he plan to do with them once he had found their "queen"? c)Did Demona tell Macbeth about Goliath and the spell on him? And then he figured out where she was in NY when the castle was brought there, and know she must be behind it?
6) I just want to be sure this is correct. Lex and Brooklyn didn't think Bronx was strong enough to break open their cage, and Bronx only did it the second time because he had an order from Goliath. Is that all right?
1. And you may never see it again. Consider yourself lucky.
b. No. For starters the fire did not spread to Paris, where he also owns a chateau.
d. Haven't given it one. And it's gone now. The newer one is just a replica.
3. Summon them where?
4. There doesn't seem to be a question four.
5. All went according to plan.
6. He didn't.
b. That would depend on events.
c. Not necessarily.
The second question 6. Bronx had momentum the second time. He could have gathered it the first time, I suppose. But it cost him to break through, so maybe your right. They didn't want to take any chances. Get help while he's free.