A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
1) Were there ever plans to use the Archmage paradox? That is, did you intend to have time-traveling Brooklyn meet different versions of himself in the past or future?
2) Also, on average, how many episodes would Brooklyn spend in a single time period? I find it hard to believe that you would want to limit every time period to a single episode, especially for those in which Brooklyn spends a significant amount of time there, (months or years).
3) How did Katana and Brooklyn get along when they first met? Or rather, what were their first impressions of one another?
2. It would depend on the nature of the series. How big an order we had in the first place. 13 or 65. But generally some stops would have included multiple stories and/or required multiple episodes to cove. Also some places/periods he visited more than once.
3. I was planning a Sam-Diane thing. It's a bit cliched at this point, but we hadn't done it in Gargoyles.