A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
Hello Greg, This is my first question here. I have been combing the archives and have been unable to find an answer.
My question refers to David Xanatos's Parents.
WE know Petros Xanatos is a "poor fisherman" from Maine. WE know that he has not approved of David in the past, and even at the end of "The Gathering Part 2" he does not appear to approve of him, but he does see promise in him for the way he defends Alexander.
I was wondering:
1) Was there a particular event which caused a rift between David Xanatos and his father Petros?
2) if there was, would you please give a brief overview of the event?
3) Is David Xanatos's Mother Officially Dead?
4) If she is, what was her name and how old was David Xanatos when she passed?
5) If she isnt dead, what is her name? And why havent we seen or heard of her?
6) In your opinion, what would Mrs. Petros Xanatos think of David Xanatos? His Corporation? His "empire"? His wife?
7) What are David Xanatos's feelings towards his Father, Petros?
Thank you Greg, SOme of these will probably be answered when you get to this (in 2008?). I appologize for writing in a shopping list format, but I thought it might be easier for you. Maybe I am the only one interested in this, but I would love to know More about Xanatos's backstory, hence the above questions. Thanks for Gargoyles, thanks for reading, and thanks for keeping in fun!
PS - The DVDs are great, Im getting the first issue of the comic (Nightwatch) tommorrow!
Let me begin by saying that I don't completely agree with your initial assessment of their relationship in the Gathering.
1. I think that David was always just outside of Petros' understanding.
2. I don't see it that way.
4. I'm not revealing those details now.
5. She's dead.
6. I'm not revealing that now.
7. David loves and respects his father for who he is. He hopes his father can love and respect him for who HE is.