A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
It's really great that you answer all these questions from the fans, Greg. There must be a few thousand in the archives and I know plenty of them are FAQs, repeats, or just silly. But this website is a wonderful gift to fans. If all the authors of stories that I liked did this (if all of them were still alive...) I would be in heaven! So thank you for taking the time for this website and all of our annoying questions.
Questions about Gargoyle biology
1. Are there any wingless gargoyles other than the garg-beasts?
I mean, are there any wingless members of the "sentient" gargoyle species? (the species that have opposable thumbs, can talk, and who (usually) wear clothes) Not Bronx's species, but Goliath's species.
Also I mean born wingless, not wingless because of injury.
2. Do gargoyles see in color? Do garg-beasts?
3. When gargoyle (and garg-beast) babies hatch, do they suddenly burst out of their eggshells in the evening, just like gargoyles explode out of stone sleep, or do they hatch more slowly?
4. a. When birds lay eggs, occasionally one is "bad" or dies or something, and doesn't hatch. Does this ever happen to gargoyle eggs?
b. If so, do the clan hold a Wind Ceremony for the eggs that don't hatch?
2. At least as well as I do.
3. Let's wait and see, shall we?
4a. Ever? I suppose so.