A Station Eight Fan Web Site
Displaying 1 record.
Poor Fang. Never even got to say the punchline...
Here's the set-up:
"Hey, Goliath, how many gargoyles does it take to screw in a lightbulb..."
Time for our next ASK GREG contest. It's simple and subjective. Finish the joke. The punchline that gives me the biggest laugh wins a prize of no real value, but hopefully of some mild interest.
A few rules:
1. Since we're giving out a prize, no anonymous entries will be accepted. I'll ask Todd to delete them before I even see them.
2. All posts must be clearly marked with "LIGHTBULB CONTEST" in capital letters at the head of the post.
3. Don't ask additional questions with your entry. In fact I'd recommend that you don't include anything that might distract me from laughing at your joke.
4. Spelling COUNTS!!!
5. You may enter as many times as you wish. But each entry MUST be posted seperately. Try to be selective and funny. BEWARE!!! If I sense that you're just taking multiple random stabs at it in order to try and win by the shotgun method, it may prejudice me against you.
6. I'm acknowledging up front that this is a completely subjective contest. You (many or even all of you) may not agree with my final choice. But the decisions of the judges (i.e. yours truly) are final.
7. We will accept entries posted before the end of September, 2001. I'll decide on the winner AFTER I've read all the September posts. (So figure on November, HOPEFULLY.)
One last bit of random incentive, if we ever do make BAD GUYS, I will give Fang the opportunity to complete his joke, using (with permission) the winning entry.