A Station Eight Fan Web Site
I just want to say I love how Jaime was still inside his body, just, you know, not able to talk out loud. Hilarious comments by the way! Like I needed another reason to love him and the show.
Anyway my question is since he tries to tell the scarab not to do things, like when he told it not to kill Impulse and Batgirl, what would he be saying to the scarab during "War"?
Specifically, what did he say to the scarab when he pinned down Wonder Girl?
I'm just curious because she was the only one not knocked out in the end of that episode! :)
Thanks for everything you've done with Young Justice. I cannot be more serious that this show has positively changed my life in many ways.
I'll leave that to your imagination.
1. So greg, could you give some insight into picking the locations of fictional DC Cities. (For example Gotham, Connecticut & Central City Missouri and )
2. Also as a gift for the wikiheads, what states are Dakota City and Metropolis in?
1. It mostly has to do with what city the fictional city is generally considered a stand-in for.
Hi Mr.Weisman, first off thank you far all your amazing work on Young Justice! Now for my question. Since Jaime was still conscious within his body while the scarab was on-mode in "Intervention" is it safe to assume he was in his body watching himself ascend to the the title of Ultimate Big Bad in Bart's dystopian future? If so, how did he try to cope with this? Did he try to fight back? Sorry I know that this is beginning to approach spoiler territory, but anyways I just want to thank you and the rest of the Young Justice team for making what has been the most well thought out, fascinating, and entertaining show I have ever watched.
You're question involves too many hypotheticals.
Why is it that the blue Scarab only gave Dan Garrett wings and few other things and not the full armor like it does Jaime?
Does the Green Beetle's scarab have a name like how Jaime's scarab in the Blue Beetle comics was called Khaji Da?
Please don't mash continuities when asking questions.
What was the apparition that appeared behind Zatanna when she was casting the spell to free Jaime and B'arzz?
1) Does the Fortress of Solitude exist in Earth-16, and if so, has Conner been there? Has Batman?
2) Was Joe Chill ever caught?
3) Are the Guardians of the Universe aware of Reach presence on Earth, and if so, how do they feel about it?
4) Does the Speed Force exist?
5) What is the state of Queen Industries?
1. Yes, as stated in the series.
1a. As of when?
1b. No comment.
2. Spoiler request. No comment.
3. By now you know.
4. Asked and answered.
Not really a question. I just wanted to let you know there was a feature on Gargoyles on Disney's (as in actually made by the Mouse House) "Oh My Disney" Blog.
In related news, some of the Ducktales and all of Rescue Rangers episodes are now available through Amazon Prime's streaming app.
Hopefully these are signs of good things to come for Gargoyles.
By now you should know that Gargoyles S2V2 is available on DVD through Disney Movie Club.
In "True Colors" Lex said the team took a sample of the additive as "expected". what did he mean by that? Why did he expect them to take it?
Why wouldn't they take it?
I had nothing against La'Gaan personally so I felt for him because he geniunely loved M'gann. But SuperMartian belongs together so it was going to happen eventually. But he's now seeing Wendy or trying to move on?
I think that some couples need time apart to see what else is out there and grow and learn so when they come back together, they are better because of the break. That's what I think of SuperMartian although that wasn't the reason for the break.
1. Do you agree?
2. Is Conner going on a date with Wendy due to not seeing M'gann for weeks?
1. On a theoretical level, I don't disagree. But I'm not commenting on this vis-a-vis Conner & M'gann.
2. By now you know.