A Station Eight Fan Web Site
First of all, a big Thank You to you and Brandon for creating this show and hopefully we will return to Earth 16 even after YJ Legacy is done.
After having gone through both seasons of YJ, I have the idea that this was about the young heroes crippling the final stage plans of the Light without really destroying them.
First season it seems Savage wanted the League to act as puppets when the Reach would call and then the Light would exterminate the more important league members by convicting them for criminal acts on Rimbor.
Second season was about using the Reach technology to develop the human race into a 'meta'-human race and then making the Reach leave Earth.
I hope I got the major portion of the Light's goals for evolution right. And if so, you guys have nailed it by showing why Vandal Savage, Lex Luthor and Ra's Al Ghul would join together to both limit(Ra's) and evolve(Vandal) the human race so that it didn't have to depend on aliens(Lex) to be their saviour.
Ok,rant over. Would really love to see Darkseid's influence on the Light's plans and hopefully, given the strong reaction to CN's cancelling of your show, will get the chance.
Hopefully, when this Light arc will be over, we will get more of the 'lost years' in between.
Again, thank you for this show.
You're welcome! Thank YOU for watching!
First and foremost thank you for such an amazing job on Young Justice. My question is, normally Artemis Crock looks Eurasian. But when she is using the Glamour Charm, she has been described by some as a "pale skinned Caucasian young woman with black hair." While others perceive Artemis having her almond shaped eyes and sharp features remaining make her look more like an East Asian young woman. Does the GC make Artemis Crock purposely look more Caucasian or Asian?
Well, we thought she looked Asian. But my main hope is that she just looked consistently Tigress.
I just wanted to say, on behalf of all of the devoted Young Justice fans, THANK YOU sooooo much for creating the best show in the whole world! We will never forgot the joy Young Justice has brought us and our love for this show and it's characters. Young Justice will live on in our hearts and we will never stop fighting for the chance for The Team (and Wally...hopefully) to come back for a third season! Thank you!
You're very welcome!
Hey Greg, I don't have questions but rather I just really wanted you to see this. It warrants no response whatsoever but as the creator of Young justice you should see it.
"For shows that fell from highest height,
We fans will strive to make things right.
Cartoon Network, fear out might;
We've only just begun our fight."
- Young Justice and GLTAS fandoms
this was posted on tumblr (its a social media/fan site) maybe you have heard of it, anyway, we are serious and are going to do our best to fight for these shows. Thank you for providing us with shows and animation of such high caliber, it is much appreciated. "Gratitude"
Thanks for caring so much! It means a lot!
I have been a huge Young Justice fan since the very first episode "Independence Day". I instantly fell in love with Wally from the moment he came on and I had the same reaction when Artemis made her debut in "Infiltrator". So you can image how whelmed I was when they sparked up a romance! I love them! When the second season started I was devastated that they weren't in it. When they showed up in "Salvage" and we found out they were living together, my heat melted! I was so overwhelmed with happiness! The second season was excellent and the characters were brilliant! It was fantastic all the way until the death of Wally. I cried so hard and I felt like my heart was crumbling. I kept hoping all the way until the credits that maybe somehow he could come back. I couldn't sleep that night because poor, sweet Wally was all I could think about. The first season ended all nicely tied together with a bow on top, so I thought that's how season 2 would be. To my despair it wasn't so. Everything in "Endgame" was brilliant except for Wally's death. I don't want Young Justice to end with a taste of sadness in my heart. I don't want to be 60 and look back on Young Justice and feel sorrow. Please, I wish from the bottom of my crying heart, that there can be another season of this great show and Wally can come back and be reunited with Artemis and my heart can be whole again. Please let there be hope for Wally's return in a third season. Please.
I'm afraid it's not up to me. I wish it was.
1. Why did Vandal Savage safely deposit Canary, Black Lightning, and Captain Marval on the Watchtower, rather than killing them or throwing them into the Warworld's stasis pods?
2. Was the Brain captured along with Black Manta?
1. Of what use is killing them? And why would he want to keep them? Remember, Savage doesn't think of himself as a "villain". Just as a pragmatist.
Hey Greg, Congrats on your second season finale :)
1. Roughly how long does it take to complete an episode?
2. When Wally was disappearing he said Artemis/Mom and Dad are going to kill me, did he not realize he was already "dying"? or was something else going on that we don't know about yet? :(
3. Do you think we (the fans) and all of our campaigning and fighting will even make a difference. Do you think season 3 is an achievable goal? if so, what else can we do? how can we win this one?
1. From development to completion about ten months.
2. He wasn't being literal.
3. ASKED AND ANSWERED.
I'd like to point out that Wally was also absent from the last six issue arc of the comic. You do realize this, right?
Well, Wally appeared. But Kid Flash didn't participate. And, yes, of course, I realize it. I wrote them.
Hi Greg. Do you think a new Earth-16 comic book series would sell better if it focused on major plot developments (e.g. season 3) instead of side stories? Or, do you think it wouldn't make a difference?
We'll never know.
Loved the season finale of YJ, though Wally apparently dying was like a knife to the heart of myself and my little brother, especially since DC has been very unkind to Wally West in general. Still, the way it happened makes me hopeful that he was simply sent to another dimension or something and he would have returned in season 3, perhaps with the KE he absorbed making him as fast as his relatives.
1. With the evidence the Team had in "Summit" connecting Luthor to the Light and bringing the Reach to Earth in the first place, how can he be a serious contender for UN Secretary General?
2. How was the League able to round up people like the Runaways and Blue Devil on such short notice?
3. Were you originally planning to have characters like Donna Troy appear in the Metropolis wide shot?
4. How long did it take the Team to learn that "Artemis" was Artemis' real name?
5. Did Artemis ever kill anyone before she joined the Team as part of her "training"?
1. How did they connect Luthor from Summit?
2. Blue Devil is an ally of the League. I'm sure they have ways of contacting him. The Runaways were contacted through Arsenal.
3. ASKED AND ANSWERED.
4. Depends which member of the Team you're talking about.