A Station Eight Fan Web Site
hi greg!! first i just wanna say, i love young justice and i really hope it can come back one day! i kind of cried when i heard about the netflix thing.
soo, a few questions?!
1. does dick still have romani heritage in earth sixteen canon? I apologize if that's already been asked.
2. how did arsenal stay fifteen (i believe) for eight years? was there some
kind of anti-aging technology in play when he was on ice?
3. i don't actually have a third question. wait, yes i do. is there a chance the yj original trio will make some sort of appearence, since they're all on the team now? that's a spoiler, though isn't it..
1. No Spoilers.
2. He was frozen.
3. I honestly don't know what you're asking here. But in any case, it would clearly be a spoiler.
The Earth revolves at around 1000 MPH
Why isn't it windy all the time?
You'd have to ask someone who knows, but I'd guess it's because our atmosphere is revolving WITH the Earth.
1. Did the guardians of universe knew of Alan Scott's power ring?
3. Did Alan Scott ever found out about the guardians of the universe?
4. When did the malfunctioning power ring landed on earth?
5. Did the guardians of the universe ever consider taking away Alan Scott's power ring?
1. No Spoilers.
2. There is no question 2.
4. No Spoilers.
5. No Spoilers. (By the way, this is the DEFINITION of an idea masquerading as a question. Please, EVERYONE, do not post ideas masquerading as questions. In the future, they will be deleted, along with any legit questions on the same post. I only let this one stand to make this point.)
Hi. A little while ago I requested a character oriented slant for a hypothetical third season of Young Justice. I want to rescind my request. As I sit here working on my YA novel, I realized that no writer can work that way. He/she can only tell the story she wants to tell and hope other people like it.
What is joker's real name and when did he became Red hood
1. I don't know. And in any case, NO SPOILERS.
2. You're assuming facts not in evidence. And in any case, NO SPOILERS.
1. In "Misplaced" was Icicle Jr. still seventeen or had he already become an adult?
2. What did Icicle Jr. do during the time that the adults and children were separated into two dimensions?
1. Is Icicle Jr. in Misplaced? But in any case, throughout season one, he's 16 or 17.
2. No spoilers.
Good afternoon. My name is Brian Josephs and I'm a reporter working for VICE. I hope this message finds you in good spirits.
I'm writing you because I'm working on an article examining the furry community. A historian told me that Gargoyles has been a point of interest, and the 2014 CONvergence convention honored the 20th anniversary of the show by featuring a panel.
Are you available briefly for a phone conversation tomorrow about the experience? If so, please shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon.
You posted this in March, so I'm assuming that I'm getting to it a bit too late to be of any use. And though I welcome fandom of any fur, I must admit I don't know much about the furry community. CONvergence, for example, is not a specifically furry con. Though I'm sure some furries attend.
If you're still interested in talking with me, shoot me a tweet at @Greg_Weisman, and we'll go from there.
Hello Mr Weissman,
So first of all I would like to congratulate you and thank you for Young Justice. Whilst I am saddened you weren't able to do more with the series, I think what you produced was a great run and a rich, fascinating world which I am sure we would all have loved to see more of. I'll try to avoid ranting against the Powers That Be here, and just say thanks for giving it to us.
Now I have some extremely dorky questions about the background;
1: How much do Kryptonians weigh? You've said their strength and toughness comes from their density, but the fact Superboy can be shot by a tank with no result but to make him angrier seems to suggest he ought to weigh several tons, which would have caused him a few problems. It's possible he's made of some supertough material, but he also pins down an enormous monster in season 2 just by lying on top of its arm, so it looks like it's just his weight that's holding it down, which again would indicate he's REALLY heavy and Flash is presumably tailing him and putting reinforced chairs down whenever he has to sit somewhere :)
2: What kind of working relationship does the League have with mortal law enforcement/intelligence agencies? Have they told Interpol, Europol, the CIA and so forth about the Light (even if they don't want to start accusing Lex Luthor because it might get them sued if they don't have enough proof)?
3: Atlantis isn't part of the UN as per 'Usual Suspects' and even in season 2 little enough is known about it by air-breathers that Godfrey can ask if they're actually aliens. What kind of contact DOES Atlantis have with the surface world besides Aquaman and his sidekicks?
4: Does the Justice League own the rights to its logos and does it get royalties from all the superhero logos people presumably put on t-shirts, lunchboxes and so on on Earth 16?
5: Batman describes Bialya as a 'rogue state', but it seems to have some pretty high end military hardware (predator drones which are far more manouvrable than the real ones) and, frankly, I'd question the decision to let Queen Bee on the Light's board of directors if she ran a pariah state. So what is Bialya's standing in the international community, and specifically its relationship with the USA?
1. I'd ask them, but it seems indelicate.
2. I'm sure they've got reciprocal intelligence sharing.
3. Little, at this point.
4. There's a lot of pirating, but yes.
5. It's standing varies from state to state. It's standing with the U.S. is not good.
If you were to play a Nintendo game or two, what would it be and why?
I don't know anything about Nintendo. Couldn't name a single game with confidence.
Recently you implied that if people binge Young Justice it could get revived. While I want that is it possible? A lot of the writers and animators have broken up and are doing other things ex. Kevin is a writer for Star Wars Rebels. I'm not trying to be a cynic its just a huge hurdle that no one seems to be discussing.
Not every single person who EVER worked on the series would be back, certainly, but we'd get the cast back. And Brandon Vietti, Phil Bourassa and myself have all made it clear we'd come back, and I believe we're the three individuals who are truly essential to the show beyond the cast. Kevin isn't on Rebels anymore, but he does have other work. I don't know whether we'd get him back specifically, though I would hope so. But I can guarantee you that the writing would still be top-notch.
To be clear, this is all theoretical. The show isn't back. We simply are hopeful and optimistic.