A Station Eight Fan Web Site
How old is Will Everett aka Amazing Man?
Will Everett was born in 1918. He died in Team Year Eight. He was either 99 or 100.
How old is Holly the dog?
How old is Rictus?
Holly was born in Team Year Eight.
The individual who became Rictus was born in 2000.
Is it safe to say that there's a lot of terrible parenting associated with the Light and/or the League of Shadows?
I don't want to sound all judgy, but...
So In Overwhelmed when Robin and Kid Flash are using the word "Ject"(They use this after using ejected,subjected,rejected) would it mean the same as the Latin word ject meaning throw or is there some other Wordplay I am missing.
I think the connotation is 'nailed'! Or gotcha!
Just Some Thoughts and Questions on Artemis Through The Looking Glass.
1. The ending excerpt about Trust and Belief from Through the Looking-Glass, and What Alice Found There was just perfection, I am really loving these Literature themed episodes.
2. What made you guys decide on the Amazing-Man and Onyx connection, If my Knowledge is correct I think this purely an Earth-16 thing.
3. Jade was referencing Wally right with the whole talk about how things have been difficult and Second Chances?
4. I love how Artemis is still trying to convince Jade to comeback and segues to it so easily every time.
5. I like how you guys continue to show Beast Boy going through trauma and not simply finishing that problem within 20 minutes.
6. One thing that seems odd to me Jade is worried about the Contract that the League of Shadows put on her for betraying them to save Red Arrow, But Red Arrow was also a member of the Shadows so why isn't he concerned about having a contract on him.
7. The photo That Will put up on the Wall taken just before the events of Usual Suspects right?
1. Thanks. Credit the idea for doing that at all to Brandon Vietti.
2. We wanted to give Onyx some history to fall back on within the Earth-16 DCU. We felt that by the end of the arc, it would add poignancy and depth.
3. If I'm reading your question correctly, then, yes.
4. I don't know how easy those segues are, but she manages it.
5. We received invaluable advice on this from Dr. Janina Scarlet. Check out her website and podcasts: http://www.superhero-therapy.com
6. No spoilers. Ask me again in 2023 if it's still not clear.
Do any of the 'fictional cities', such as Gotham, Metropolis, and Dakota, have major sports teams? Such cities in fiction are often shown with their own hockey, baseball, basketball, or American Football teams and I'm curious if you ever thought of that.
If they do exist, are the respective sports league larger or do they replace an existing team?
1. In fact, we have given some thought to that. I should answer with no spoilers, but I'll just simply say the answer to your question is yes. But I'll provide no further details for now.
2. I'm going to say the Leagues are larger, i.e. have more teams, because I wouldn't want to take away a real world team to replace it with a fictional world team. So we'd just add on. (In even numbers.)
I've never seen this answered before, but the votes in Agendas, how did they line up?
I've always been curious how close, say, Dr. Fate and Billy B were to being expelled, or how far say, Rocket was from league membership.
(If that level of exacts is too much, be free to just specify who was close and who was a blow out one way or another)
I know that of the stuff we don't get shown in Eps 25 that Blue Devil apparently did get nominated but turned the invitation down, but I'm curious on more. That scene's always one that has stuck around with fans and is endlessly fascinating.
Blue Devil was nominated but didn't get enough votes to make the cut in Team Year Zero. Obviously, he did subsequently.
Otherwise, I think there was surprising unanimity on all candidates. I'm not saying that every candidate got the EXACT same amount of votes from the exact same people. But there were no big divides on any of them.
Hello, first i'd like to say i'm a huge fan. Gargoyles, Spectacular Spider-Man and Young Justice of course lol. On the reddit Q&A someone asked if J'onn knew that M'Gann mind fried the Krolotean he was interrogating, and you answered yes. But i'd like to ask whether or not he said anything to her about what she had done afterwards? because when he left earth for his trial on rimbor all seemed well between them when they said their goodbyes.
Thanks for your time.
I think in the larger sense, all was well between them. But, yes, I think they discussed it.
I've got some questions about "Triptych."
What did Shade do to Stagg?
What is the "meta-human fail safe" really for?
What "significant incentive" did Cheshire receive to release Shade?
Did Dr. Stone ever figure out the Reach device?
1. It seems obvious to me, but I prefer to leave it to your imagination, as the episode did.
2. No spoilers.
3. Nothing. Just because one character says something doesn't mean she's right.
4. It blew up. That made it more difficult to analyze.
Since Onyx and Cassandra Savage were both present in the Vault at the end of "Tale of Two Sisters", were they given A-designations?
No. The vault isn't a League facility. The Zeta-Tube in the Vault requires designations. But entering and exiting through the door does not, as long as there's someone willing to run an override.